03

Carrie allowed for Mitch to sit closer to Pink while she sat by the open window smoking her joint. She tuned the boys out until they stopped. 

"Mitch." Carrie says as she leans up to look at him. "Yeah?" Mitch questions. Carrie gives Pink a look and he chuckles nervously. 

"Hey man, look. Since the party is not going on me and some of the other guys will probably end up just riding around. You want us to stop by and pick you up?" Pink questions, Carrie grinned happily.

"What you think that's a good idea?" Mitch questions awkwardly. "Oh yeah, sure man no problem. Even after you've gotten it bad even the guys that haven't got you will give you a few days to rest. It'd be a pretty cool move to show up and let them know it doesn't bother you that much." Pink reassures.

"Yeah, okay cool." Mitch replies, a small smile making its way. "See you later." Pink says. 

"Yeah sure. Thanks for the ride man." Mitch says. "Hey, man, er. Put some ice on it for a while. After that it won't be anything a few beers can't take care of." Pink says.

"Maybe a joint too." Carrie says with a wink. Mitch smiles and nods, jogging inside his house. 

"Hey man, could you drop me off at home so I can get changed?" Carrie questions as she looks down at her outfit, the jersey from earlier still clung to her body.

"Sure thing." Pink says as he begins to drive them to her house. He pulled into the driveway, the girl got out and ran inside, Pink chuckling as he watched her stumble slightly.

When Carrie came out, she walked back towards Pink's car and got in. "You're like...really pretty." Pink says causing Carrie to giggle.

"I am?" She questions. "The prettiest girl ever, I can't believe I was so stupid to let you go." Pink says, Carrie smiling softly. 

"You're so sweet." She says as she grabs his face in her hands, holding it softly. "But you, you're really pretty." Carrie says as she kisses his lips swiftly.

"Oh, come on." Pink whines. "Nuh-uh, come on you have to get changed now." Carrie says.

While Pink was changing, Carrie stood outside of his car, the girl inhaling the night air. "Slater!" She hears Wooderson shout, the girl grinning. "Wooderson!" She shouts as she walks over.

Pink came out and saw the two conversing. "Hey Pink." Wooderson says. "Wooderson, we taking your car?" Pink questions, Carrie nodding. "Yep, oh by the way, we have another person to pick up." Carrie says as she recites Mitch and Jodi's address to him.

When they drove up, Mitch ran out the door and towards the car. Pink sat up front with a beer, Carrie sat in the back with a grin on her face. 

"Hey Mitch." Carrie says. "Hey." Mitch says as he climbs in next to her. "How's it going man?" Wooderson says. "Mitch, this is Wooderson." Carrie introduces.