Part 45 ~~~

*Gayoung POV*

I reached my uni..while hanging my bag on my shoulders and some books in my hands...

I am a nerd..after all..some give me disgusting looks while some ignore me like I don't even exist here...

"Well it's better if they ignore me only"
I thought while sighing and making my way inside the uni...

It's already been one week since I joined this university..and also the incident that happened on my first day...

Those rich brats still bully me..they haven't stopped..they will not leave a chance to make fun of me in front of others...

They insult me, ordering me to do their work & assignment, trying to make me embarrass as h*ll and many more things you can add in it...

But I endure it all..I endured all their bullying silently so they sometimes left me alone quickly...

I had noticed that Y/n was seeing me getting bullied..she didn't approach me after I told her to leave me alone...

But when I looked at Y/n..I saw the disappointment & sadness in her
eyes..but she quickly looks away & leaves from there...

I was looking down while walking to my class when suddenly someone pulled my bag and I fell back due to sudden force..resulting in all my books to scatter on the floor...

I already knew who did it as I sighed before looking up and putting my scared face on so they could leave me quickly..I don't wanna be late to my lecture...

?? - Look-look who is here guys...

?? - A ugly loser is here you mean to say...

They said while looking at me with a smirk on their faces...

Gayoung - P-Please..let m-me g-go...

?? - Why so hurry huh ? We just started to have fun..right guys ?

?? - Of course..besides you are a nerd isn't it..you will do your so-called study even if you miss yOuR leCtUre...

She said while high-fiving with her other friends...

I gulped as I looked at them.."God please give me a way to get away from them" I thought...

?? - Look at her guys..she is so shameless..still sitting on the ground
(laughs)

I quickly stood up but one of them kicked me on the leg and again I fell down on the ground...

There were students in the corridors but no one came forward to help me
They just stood there watching me getting bullied...

I groaned as my butt got hurt..while my bullies just laughed at me...

Gayoung - Please..l-let me g-go..I beg you all !!

I said but they just laughed at me evily and suddenly they stopped laughing and smirked..Oh no what are they thinking now ?

Then they all took something out of their bags..I looked closely to see what it was ? And widened my eyes a little as I saw it was bottles of milk...

Gayoung - No-No-No..please don'..I don't have extra clothes with me !!

I said vigorously shaking my head but they just laughed as they started walking towards me while opening the bottles...

I crawled back while looking around to escape but they circled me..now there wasn't a way to escape..I closed my eyes tightly and covered myself with my arms..and was ready..to get drowned with milk...