001

"H-hey! Give her back!" The little girl shouts, jumping as high as she can to retrieve her stolen dolly from the dirty evil clutches of a certain green-eyed little boy.

"My mom use-" the little boy pauses for a moment "My mom says veggies make you big and strong, maybe if you ate your vegetables you'd be able to get your dumb doll back." He laughs, dangling the doll way above his head.

"I do eat my veggies!" The girl shouts even louder before jumping onto the boy, bringing them both to the ground where a struggle ensues.

They tug and pull at the dolly until it bursts at its seams, ripping both an arm and leg off, cotton pouring out of the dolls torn-off appendages.

The little girl can only stare, her eyes brimming with tears seconds away from bawling.
"OH I HATE YOU EREN!" the girl cries at the boy, running away as hot tears from anger and grief drip down her face.

"W-Wait!" the boy calls out but to no avail "WELL I HATE YOU TOO THEN, YOU AND YOUR STUPID DOLL!" he kicks the poor dolly out of frustration.

That little girl was you, and the terrible little boy is no other than Eren fucking Jeager. the two of you have hated each other since the sandbox days, like it runs in your veins. In high school, for some reason he made it his lifes mission to terrorize yours. Thankfully, he's a year older so you got a year of peace. you don't know where he's at now and frankly, could not care any less.

Moving on from irrelevant topics, you're going to college!!! yaaaay!

I'm scared shitless.

So much could go wrong, what if I fail all of my classes?!? What if I get roped up with the wrong group and everything goes down the drain?!!?! Or even worse, what if I'm completely alone?!? What if- NO. Deep breaths y/n, stop overthinking it, you thought to yourself

"No turning back now." you whispered softly to yourself, standing in front of the door to your dorm, hoping your roommate is nice at the least.

you pull your dorm key of the back pocket of your jeans and unlock the door, then swing it open.

It's empty. Well, not empty, it had two beds and nightstands next to them, and a blue beanbag in front of a small tv. But no roommate, wonder where she is. you try to estimate what she'll be like by how her side of the room is decorated, dark gothic accents litter the room. posters of rock bands and vampire movies hung up on the walls along with bizarre tapestries. and her bedsheets are black. you think you have a pretty clear notion of what she looks like now.
Half of the room was completely bare of any personality, your side.

you carry your bags and luggage into the room, you should probably unpack. But you're far too fatigued, and maybe a little lazy. It's late anyways, so your decide to go to sleep, classes start tomorrow for you.

you open up your bag and pull out pajamas, navy blue shorts with white lines running down the hems that you've sport since high school, along with a comfortable black tank top.

you pull your jeans down your legs and throw them into the rest of the luggage, then take off your shirt. But as it's over your head, the clicking of a door opening and gasps cause your heart to drop, you frantically pull the shirt back down. holding the bottom of it as low as possible, covering all of the important bits, but its clear that it's already too late.

you can tell by the looks on THEIR faces. Yes. MULTIPLE PEOPLE WALKED IN ON YOU WITH JUST A BRA AND UNDERWEAR ON.

"Get out guys!" The pale black haired girl pushes two men out of the door, a blonde one who hadn't really seen anything since he'd just walked in, and.....
your eyes slowly trail up his body, your breath hitches......
it 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 be.

you meet those eyes.....those forest green eyes you know all to well. Eye contact, he sees you, he recognizes you, he just saw you naked, basically. His lips curl into a devilish smirk, it's enough to sends chills down your spine.

I knew I should've gone out of state, you thought.

quickly, you slip your shorts on before the girl turns around after closing the door "I'm so sorry, I should've knocked. They told me you were coming just not when." she sighs deeply

"It's not your fault," you chuckle nervously, and partly because of course this would happen to you on the first day. Not even, you've been here for all of five seconds. "I'm y/n, and you are.....?" you ask, breaking the ice and hoping to break the awkward tension in the air. even though you know exactly who she is. you went to the same school, she would hang out with eren a lot so you steered clear.

"Oh I'm Mikasa," she pauses for a second, her head slightly tilting to the left "Have we....met before?" she asks, giggling nervously after.

"Um we went to the same high school actually." you smiled awkwardly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

"Middle school, too." she adds, a smile growing on her face "Oh um, do you know Eren and Armin? They went too," she points at the door behind her with her thumb "I could've sworn I saw you and Eren talk once or twice, I could be wrong though."

"Um....." you drag out, should you just tell her the truth? No, you decide, keeping it short and vague. "I think I've seen them around, I wasn't really outgoing in high school."

"Yeah me neither, they were like my only friends back then really." she smiles softly "I'm really sorry again for.....that, I'll just go to one of the boy's dorms." she turns around and opens the door back up "It was nice meeting you, I'm glad my new roomies cool. I'll see you later." she smiles at me one final time before exiting the room and shutting the door behind her.

you breathe out a sigh of relief, she seems nice.

finally you're able to fully take your shirt off, and unclasp your bra, then replace it with a thin black tank top. with no interruptions this time.

and then the door clicks again, "Mikasa?" you call out, she must have forgotten something.
But there's no answer.

you turn around to the door, not seeing mikasa, for some reason you're heart drops for the second time that night. you walk over to the door and a quivering hand reaches for the door knob, pulling it open.

Again, No one.

you close the door back up again, making sure to lock it this time and letting out a sigh of relief. That's weird, maybe it was just the door across I heard, you naively thought.

Then suddenly your body was pushed against the wall, hands confined by another, a hand holding your neck, a knee between your legs, and you can't even scream...
__________________________________