#1-Grandiose Hotel

---

~if I was a Rich girl~

---

The sleek black Porsche rolled to a stop in front of the luxurious hotel entrance.

The guard, dressed in a crisply tailored uniform, stepped forward with a practiced grace. He opened the door, revealing the  business tycoon , Mr. Min yoongi , and his elegantly dressed wife , Mrs. Min y/n.

"Welcome to the Grandiose Hotel"the guard greeted warmly.

The couple confidently strolled through the entrance.

Yoongi -  " y/n, how did you find the hotel? "

Y/n  -  "Impressive! I was amazed by its grandeur and elegance. But why did we come here? "

Yoongi -  "Well ,  I'm going to buy this hotel today."

Inside the hotel, a hush fell over the opulent lobby as guests turned to admire the glamorous duo.

As y/n  listened to Yoongi's announcement with excitement, her face lit up with joy and then her expression turned thoughtful .

Y/n - "Yoongi"

Yoongi - "yeah??" He turned to face his wife.

Y/n - "Today isn't the most favorable day to make  purchases, according to astrology."

Yoongi: "Astrology?"

Y/n - "It might be better to wait until tomorrow."

Yoongi😶: "You know y/n I don't believe in all that stuff. Besides, I've been planning this for a long time, and I don't want to delay it any further."

y/n 🙄- you never listen to me.

As Yoongi and Y/n strolled towards the grand hall of the hotel. A man approached the tycoon with a excited smile.

Man - "Good morning Mr and Mrs Min. Welcome to the hotel."  He greeted Yoongi with genuine respect and admiration.

Yoongi returned the man's greeting with a nod .

Yoongi: " has they arrived yet?"

Man: "Actually, everyone has been looking forward to your arrival for quite some time."

Yoongi turned to  Y/n and said, "Y/n,  go ahead and take a tour of the hotel with this gentleman? I'll discuss the details  in the meantime."

Y/n smiled, "Sure, I'd love to."

Yoongi then turned to the man and asked, "where are they??"

The man simply gestured in the direction of the owner's cabin.

yoongi noded and slided towards the direction . As Y/n began his tour .

---

~