pt:1

Kehlani pov:

I was woke took a shower and put on my clothes and got my back and went to my car and started driving and i stopped at the gas station to get some gas and got me something to drink I did what I had to do and got back in my car and had to stop to g...

I was woke took a shower and put on my clothes and got my back and went to my car and started driving and i stopped at the gas station to get some gas and got me something to drink I did what I had to do and got back in my car and had to stop to get me something to eat I stopped at Chick-fil-A I got out the car and made my way to the door I opened it and got to the register and looked at the menu "hi ma'am what can I get you". "May i have a chicken tender meal". "Would you like something to drink with that ma'am". " uh... yes I'll have a lemonade". "Is that all ma'am." "Yes". Your total will be 20.01 ma'am". After I payed and got my food I decided to eat in side but I saw this pretty girl "hey miss you look familiar".

 I was eating my food and someone came up to me and said

I was eating my food and someone came up to me and said. " hey miss you look familiar". I looked up and saw my child hood best friend kehlani. "Wait are you kehlani". She said "yes I am are you amara?". "Yes I am" she said it's nice to meet u after so many years passed." "Would you like to seat her with me?". She said "yes I would love to." She sat down we started talking and eating she asked me "may I have your number?." I said "yes of course". I gave her my number and she gave me hers. We finished eating and we decided to catch up after so many years we went to the mall together in separate cars, and she ask me. "Would you like to come to my house?." I said "yes of course." We got in our cars I followed her and we were at her house. I got out the car and she got out her car and she unlocked her house door and walked in she asked me "would you like something to drink?." "Sure." She handed me some wine i drink some of it it was good  and I got a notification on my phone and I look down to see my friend text me.

      Brianna❤️❤️:
Brianna: hey bsf where u at?
Me:I an at my childhood best friend house kehlani.
Brianna:that is good that you met your childhood bsf.
Me: I gotta go bye.
Brianna:bye tell me the details when u get back.
Me: k bye.

       Chated ended

Like and comment if you like this new story I made so far.