Chand Aasmano Se Laapata ~ SeHan OS (ft.SaHil&AsYa)

Seher's POV

Things can never be the same once you have a fight with your twin sister telling her how full of himself her fiancé is. HELL YEAH! He is a douche, bloody Aahil! Abbu and Ammi like him for Allah knows what reason and that very fight led me to grab my keys and drive away out of my house.

A few minutes later I found myself driving down an unknown road and I knew Abbu was gonna be really mad at me but I didn't care at the moment. My car gave up on me and it came to a screeching halt in front of a huge gate which read Sunshine Orphanage. I got off my car and once locked, I walked into the gate.

"Chalo chalo, into bed all of you!", I heard a hypnotic voice.

I looked around and found a guy following some kids into the orphanage. His hair was ruffled and by the look of it one could say they were really silky. His face was slightly covered with a light stubble but despite these manly features, he looked boyish and carried an infectious smile coz I found myself reflecting it.

I think he noticed my presence coz I saw him walking towards me once all the kids were inside.

"How can I help you?", he asked and I felt my breathe hitch.

"Um.. I.. my car.. it kind of.. gave up on me.", I fumbled.

"Oh."

Just OH? That's all he had to say.

"Yea!", I replied nervously.

"I could help?", he asked and I felt as though he was nervous.

"Um... I hope so!", I mumbled.

"Really?", he raised his brow at me, amused.

I flushed and looked away.

"I'm Rehaan Qureshi!", he said flashing his killer smile making me turn red.

"Seher Ahmed Khan!", I replied with a faint blush rising up my cheeks.

"May I ask what you're doing in this area at this time of the night, all alone?", he frowned.

GAH, Not another Asad Ahmed Khan here? Abbu does this all the time when Ammi and I come back home a little later in the night after grabbing dinner in the food court after a movie.

"Hello!", he waved in front of my eyes bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yea.. just..", I trailed off.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me and his lips twitched into a small but gorgeous smile. Something like that of Abbu's when he is irritated with Ammi and yet finds her adorable. Like come on now, my Ammi is adorable and that's one reason my Abbu loves her so much!

"I had a fight with my sister.", I confessed and he nodded.

"Come in please.", he offered and let me walk towards the orphanage.

"You live here?", I asked curious to know more about him.

"Not always. I have a house in Bhopal city but since I'm the owner of this orphanage as well, I come here from time to time. The caretaker is away to meet her grandchildren this weekend so came to fill in.", he smiled a breathtakingly stunning smile.

OMG! He is so cute! I mean heights of cuteness and hotness.

"What do you do?", he asked.

"I'm a fashion designer. I run a boutique.", I smiled my shy smile hoping that he finds me attractive enough to may be fall in love with me someday.

"You look like one.", he smiled.

My eyes widened. What the hell does that mean? I look like a fashion designer, well okay. Is it a good thing or a bad thing. Might as well ask him directly.