The other room

—————————————————

Draco had invited Harry over to the Malfoy Manor for some… intimate time together. The pair was known to risks, but Draco’s parents were in the other room, and Harry was anything but quiet beneath Draco like this. It was the most dangerous thing the boys had ever done.
And they loved every minute of it.
Harry groaned as Draco ground his hips against Harry, pushing them even closer together. His hands were around Harry's back, clutching the shirt that was quickly becoming soaked in sweat. Draco gasped when Harry's lips closed around his neck. Harry couldn't believe they had gotten this far without getting caught, but Draco seemed to be able to read his mind because he chuckled, leaning in close to Harry's ear.
"Don't worry about them," he whispered. "They're busy." Harry had been worried about the consequences of getting caught, but now his mind was blank, a cloud of desire and lust blocking out everything else.
They moved against each other, their bodies rolling together. Harry gasped at the feel of Draco's hard cock against his own through his pants. Draco seemed to know just what Harry wanted, and his hand slowly slid down Harry's chest until it reached his waistband. His hand slipped in, making Harry's eyes widen, but he didn't stop him. Slowly, Draco began to stroke Harry's cock, the material of his pants dampening with the pre-cum that was leaking.
"M-Draco..." Harry moaned, pushing his hips into Draco's hand, desperate for more.
"Shh, Harry..." Draco whispered, his eyes shining with lust. He pulled away from Harry for a moment to remove his hand. Harry watched, trying to quiet his heavy breathing, as Draco slipped his hand into his pants and pulled out his own erection. Then, he grabbed both of them together, stroking them slowly, rubbing their precum together to make it easier.
Harry buried his face in Draco's neck to stifle the noise he made as Draco stroked them both together. It felt so good... Harry didn't want this to ever end.Draco was panting heavily now, his lips parted slightly as he panted. The look on his face made Harry want to kiss him, but he knew that that would only lead to more, so he kept still.
They moved faster now, their cocks sliding together in Draco's hand. Harry couldn't stop himself from moaning softly. It was like a dream.
Draco suddenly slowed, moving his hand even slower now. He moved it back and forth a few times, making Harry groan, before stopping altogether. Harry moaned in frustration, looking up at him pleadingly, but Draco only smirked and slowly moved downwards, Harry's eyes widening as he realized where Draco was heading.
He didn't protest, however, even as Draco pushed him down to lay on the bed, even as Draco lifted his hips and pulled off his trousers and pants. Draco's lips brushed over Harry's cock before he took it in his mouth. Harry groaned and clutched at the bedsheets, his body trembling as Draco's mouth moved up and down. His head fell back as the pleasure overwhelmed him.
Draco lifted his head again, moving back up to kiss Harry deeply. Harry moaned into the kiss as Draco's hand continued to stroke them both. Draco pulled away and gave Harry a questioning look. Harry understood and nodded.
Draco shifted around until his legs were on either side of Harry's head, his cock right in front of Harry's face. Harry opened his mouth and licked it, hearing Draco groan above him. Harry reached up with one hand to wrap it around the base of Draco's cock as he took it into his mouth, making Draco moan again.
Harry was more than happy to lick and suck, taking Draco deep into his throat, then back out again. He did it over and over, relishing in the groans and pants that were coming from above him. He couldn't help but think about how sexy Draco was like this, his face twisted in pleasure, his hair a mess from Harry's fingers running through it.Draco groaned as he felt himself getting close, so he pulled away from Harry. "I want to be inside of you, Potter," he whispered in a husky voice.
Harry gasped, looking up at Draco. They had never gotten that far, but they were both too far gone to care now. Harry nodded quickly, shifting so that his back was to Draco. Draco lifted Harry's legs, pulling off his trousers and underwear, leaving his ass exposed.
"W-Wait..." Harry stammered, but Draco cut him off, kissing him. "What if your parents--" "They'll be in there for a while," Draco muttered, biting at Harry's neck. "We won't be disturbed, I promise." Harry nodded slowly, a shiver going through him as he felt Draco's hands move downwards.
His hand wrapped around Harry's cock, stroking it slowly as his fingers circled Harry's entrance. Harry moaned and buried his face in the pillow, trying not to make too much noise. Draco rubbed his hole gently, making Harry moan again as he pressed one finger inside. It felt strange at first, but then it began to feel good, especially as Draco added more fingers.
Harry was moaning loudly by now, Draco's name leaving his lips over and over. Draco's lips moved back to Harry's neck, licking and biting his ear.
"Harry," he panted, "I'm going to put it in, okay?" Harry just moaned in reply. He felt Draco position himself, then gasp as Draco pushed himself in. Harry moaned loudly, gripping the bedsheets in his hands.
Draco was breathing heavily above him, but he didn't stop. Harry felt like his entire body was on fire, the pleasure was so intense. Draco moaned softly above him, his breath fanning over Harry's back as he slowly pushed himself in deeper.
It took all of Harry's self control not to push back against Draco. He was still too sensitive, and it was making his head spin. He tried to focus on something else, but it didn't help. He felt Draco's hand close around his cock, and he moaned, his hips pushing back against Draco, causing him to moan in response.
Harry was panting heavily, and he felt Draco begin to move slowly. His hips jerked, and Harry pushed his own hips back, meeting each of Draco's thrusts. It was driving them both crazy, the pleasure making them thrust faster. Harry was moaning constantly now, the sound muffled by the pillow in his mouth. He wanted to touch himself, but he also wanted to feel Draco's hand around him forever."I'm... close..." Draco panted, his thrusts getting more and more uneven. Harry could tell that he was, too, and it wasn't long before they both came. Harry groaned into the pillow as his entire body tensed, his release spilling over Draco's hand, while Draco moaned loudly behind him, pushing himself deep inside of Harry before collapsing on top of him.
They laid there for a few minutes, trying to calm their breathing. After a while, Draco shifted off of Harry, moving to lay next to him. They stared at each other for a moment before kissing again.
"That was amazing," Draco whispered when he pulled away.
Harry smiled at him, stroking his hair. "Yeah... it really was." They kissed again, this time longer. Draco moved closer to Harry and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. Harry felt his eyes beginning to droop, and before he knew it, he was falling asleep, the last thing he saw being the silver eyes of Draco Malfoy staring into his own.
Draco slowly opened his eyes and looked at his bedside clock. It was only 7 am, but he knew he'd be late if he went back to sleep now. He looked at Harry's sleeping face and smiled softly. They'd been going out for four years now, and things between them had gotten... more intimate in the past year. He had no idea why he'd never gotten with Harry before now, but he was so glad that he had.

Harry shifted in his sleep, and Draco pulled him closer. He loved Harry, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. The fact that they were together now, however, was still a secret from everyone but their closest friends.
It's not that Draco and Harry didn't want anyone else to know, they just... they weren't ready. The relationship had started in private, and it was going to stay that way until they felt ready for anyone else to find out.

YourHolyGhost