CHAPTER 9

Third person pov-

        Yn and jungkook both were watching television,after eating the pizza when jungkook suddenly remembered about the test.

     "Ya baby,I remembered I will take test next week"jungkook said.

    "Ok kook,on which chapter?"she asked.

      "On the 5 chapters that I have reached till now"he said casually.

      "What?No kook,I am not prepared for even 1 chapter and you taking a test on 5,how am I going to cover all of it"she said.

     "That's not my problem,baby.
I already told you that I take test on the chapters I taught at the end of the month and besides I personally teached you all the chapters again at home"he said.

  "B-but koo-

              "Baby,you just have a week to study,start studying from now"he said.

    "Fine fine,I will but from tomorrow"she said.

       "It's your choice,baby but remember you should score well."jungkook said.

      "And what's the definition of scoring well in your dictionary"she asked.

      "Nothing much just the kind of score you get in every subject except mine"he said sarcastically.

      "In your dreams,kook"yn said while rolling her eyes.

        "Please just don't fail,ok.Its fine if you will get low score as you are good in other subjects but make sure that you won't fail."jungkook said.

     "Don't worry,I won't fail kook"yn said.

      "Do you want me to teach you again?"he asked seriously.

     "You already teached me twice"yn said sighing.

     "Then also you keep getting the same sum wrong"jungkook said.

     "I understand when you teach me but then I forget"yn said.

       "You forget that means you didn't understand in the first place"jungkook said while leaning back.

   "I did"yn mummbled.

       "You want learn maths,baby.you have to understand it,it's not like other subjects.
Come,I will give some sums,try to solve them and if you get them wrong I will explain them to you"jungkook said.

    "Not now,please"yn mummbled.

       "Yn,I swear if you dared to fail na then you will face my worst side"jungkook said directly looking towards her.

       "Ok ok,let's go,let's study kook,don't scare me like that,man"yn said while standing up from the couch.

---------------------------------

        Jk took the test after a week and yn's test didn't went that well but then also she thought that she won't fail as she wrote the answers of many questions but God knows if it's correct or not.

     "Today is the test,yn.Do you think you will fail?"tae asked.

      "I don't think I will fail,tae.I wrote the answers"she said.

     "But what if you fail?Is mr.jeon gonna get angry."tae asked.

      "I won't fail,tae and even if I did it's fine as it is just a test,and I am good at other subjects"yn said shrugging and tae sighed thinking that she can never get serious.