Prologue

(A-kun: Is not lore accurate and many thing was making up if someone ask. Is just a fun fanfaction with sometimes serious Theme.)

At ???

???'s PoV

"My Lord, an unknown being has appeared in the sky. The being wants to create a new world for a new species." One of my seven trusted subordinates reports to me.

''Being? Is it an unknown species?" I said in curious tone.

"Yes, my Lord, we have never seen any species that looks like that  being before. Two of us, the seven Sovereign, are with this being to watch at that being. What shall we do, my Lord? He look at me and wait for my order.

I resize to my original size, which is larger than the mountain. I'm more comfortable in my original size, but being large like a tree was better because unlike my original size, I don't destroy anything around me. 

"Show me the way, Pyro." I order him

"Yes, my Lord," Pyro said, resize back to his original size, which was still smaller than me. 

He flies in the sky and I follow him as he leads me to this being. 

After a while we are here and I can see my two subordinates fighting that being and both about to lose to that being. I was impressed to see that the being could hold its own and even push them back against my subordinates, who are the strongest after me.

''Stop both of you!''I order them as they immediately look at me, end the fight and fly towards me.

''My Lord!'' Both said at the same time.

''Let me handle now.'' I said to them.

"But my Lord, you shouldn't-" Pyro couldn't finish his sentence as I cut him off. "It was an order,  now back off the three of you." I order them. They nod and fly back a few miles away.

I change my size to better communicate with this being. ''Who are you and why you come to this world? I can clearly see that you are not from this world.'' I said to this being and when I look at the soul of this being, I can see a giant pure energy in this being that rivals mine or maybe even greater than mine.

''I come in peace~ I just want to create a new world and I want to invite everyone here to the new world. "I wish to create a new species that lives in this world and makes the world more joyful and full of life. Since I don't have a name, just call me Origin or Ori-chan~'' That person said at me with a cheerful smiles. 

''And you have to sacrifice this world to create your dream world. Am i right?'' I said monotonous at Origin.

''Correct! "I hope you'll help me convince everyone to create a new world with me." Origin said with a bright smiles. I have never seen anyone so positive and full of emotions. We dragon have emotion, but not to this extent. The person is like the opposite of me as I have almost no emotions.

''My answer is no. I see no reason why we should create a new world with new species. We are satisfied with the way the world is.'' I still said in monotonous, as I can't express any emotions or even express my emotions through my word like Origin or one of my subordinates.

''Don't be like that, but you seem emotionless compared to the other two." Origin stares at me curiously. ''How about this, if I fight against you and win, you and your other friends will create a new world with me. And if I lose, I will leave this world.'' Origin makes a bet and gives me a weird smile... What a weird person.

''I'm rational, I see no reason or benefit for me to make such a bet with you.''

Origin grins at me weirdly. ''I didn't know you were scared of losing to me. I thought you were a great dragon just like your other two friends told me before you arrived. They praise you as the strongest dragon and the strongest beings in the world.'' Origin taunting at me while have a smiles on her face.