Chapter 2: Invitation

As Asta practically screamed hell yeah both fighters looked directly at where the scream came from which made Asta very nervous. Till the bell rang. Their focus reverted back to each other and three minutes was shown on the timer above the fighters.
Yami started off the fight with a jab straight towards Jack's face hitting it hard, to which all the fans started screaming loudly.

"So lively huh" The ash grey haired women said.

"Relax mom, its usually like this loud when they fight" Asta said back in reply. As the fight continued Yami was managing to pull in some strikes while Jack was up against the metal fence acting like Yami's knee wasn't bothering him, till a takedown happened and Yami was taking control of the whole round.

Jack tried pulling out his famous moves, but was ultimately pinned down and couldn't escape Yami's grasp of knee strikes and punches, which were hitting Jack in the abdomen, face, neck and chest. Pure pressure was facing towards Jack and he needed a way out, stuck to the ground like he was glued to it and only barely blocking Yami's strikes. Yami on the other hand tried knocking out Jack in the early round, but found it rather difficult since usually he would just pound away at his enemy till the ref kicked in to stop the fight 'huh he seems perfectly fine' Yami thought not knowing that Jack was actually almost passing out, Yami then tried something new and put Jack in a submission hold and actually flipped Jack so that he was on top of Yami while he did a guillotine hold.
Jack was fainting fast and noticed he wouldn't make it past to the second round and suddenly Jack passed out causing the ref to intervene and stop the fight. Yami won with a minute and thirty left on the clock surprised at the fact that the champ didn't fight back to gain control Yami went up to the now conscious Jack and told him

"Fought well I guess" Yami said looking disappointed.

"Keke I want a rematch someday champ" Jack said all sinister like while trying to regain his balance.

"Alright creepy bones whatever" Yami said back. While those two were chatting in the ring Asta, Magna, Liebe and Luck were all cheering and laughing while Lichita was the only one surprised at how quick the match was.

"All that hype for a match that only lasted two minutes?" Lichita said in disbelief.

"Well duh mom, ITS YAMI, the best UFC fighter in the underground!" Asta said all excited.

"Can't blame you on that one" Lichita said smiling, while she looked at how happy her own son was. As they were leaving, Asta asked her mother if she enjoyed it and said.

"Yeah I guess I did, but you have to promise me that you get good grades" Lichita said smiling, still not understanding why Asta was so fixated on MMA.

"I will" Asta said back not knowing that tomorrow was going to be a special day for him.
Its now the next day and Asta forced himself up early not forgetting he had to deliver back the invitation Finral dropped.

"Ugh. Why does that guy have to be so clumsy" the drowsy yet half awake ash-grey haired boy said. Asta managed to make it into the washroom, took a shower, put on his school clothes and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey hun, breakfast is almost ready!" Asta's mom said all happy. Asta didn't know why his mother was so happy until he noticed the invitation was sitting on the kitchen table.

"I didn't know you got accepted to CKA!" Lichita said while doing a happy dance.

"Oh uh I didn't that was just someone who dropped it and how did you get that from my bag?" Asta said still tired and trying to wake himself up.

"Well last night you forgot to bring out your lunch, so... I grabbed it out of your bag and noticed an invitation" Lichita said still smiling, as she said this the food she was making finished and finally was set on the table.