Baby Moon Part 1

Today was the day. Butterflies began to fill your stomach as soon as your eyes flickered opened. Today you and your husband Joel were going on that baby moon that he promised you. A four-day getaway to the Bahamas. Four days of zero kids, room service, and just you and Joel. You were now entering your fifth month of pregnancy and boy you were just glowing. Joel couldn't keep his hands off of you. However, dealing with your hyperactive five-year-old and a teen who was busy with sports, left you and Joel exhausted and barely any time to yourselves. Just the thought of finally being alone with your husband made your inner thighs ache. You couldn't wait for Joel to be between them again.

Looking over, you spotted the man of so many wet dreams still sleeping soundly on his side facing away from you. Scooting closer to him, you wrapped your arm around his bare stomach and took his hand into yours. It took a second for him to stir, but as you peppered kisses up and neck and shoulder, his breathing began to change, and he gingerly squeezed your hand back. "The sun's barely even out darlin. Why the hell are you up so early?" he mumbled, not bothering to even open his eyes.

You giggled and buried your head into his neck, "Babe, I'm too excited to sleep. What time do we leave again?"

Joel lifted his head up and peaked at the clock, "Darlin, we don't leave till like 8 tonight. Please try to go back to bed. Lord knows when Benny will be up." Your five-year-old tended to be up at the early hours of the morning. He was an early riser like you and would barge into your bedroom as soon as his eyes opened.

"Babe, he isn't going to be up for a while. You wore him out chasing him around the backyard last night. Can we just start this baby moon a little earlier," you pouted your bottom lip out at him.

"You are such a brat," Joel groaned finally turning around to face you. He then placed his hands on your growing belly and placed a quick kiss on it, "Please be like your ol' man baby girl and be a sound sleeper like me. I would appreciate at least one of my kids not sendin me to an early grave."

"Oh, don't be such a baby," you playfully smacked his shoulder. "Can I get my morning kiss now?" you battered your eyelashes at him.

Joel just rolled his eyes and leaned down gently pressing his lips down on yours. You moaned and began running your hands up his bare chest to the dark graying curls of his head. You loved the way they were silky smooth and ran through your fingers. You felt Joel start to pull away and it took all that you had to not pull him back. Your pregnancy hormones were going crazy.

"Where the hell are you going Miller?" you groaned as he began to sit up.

"I gotta take a leak darlin," he laughed as he got out of bed. You couldn't help but stare at his ass and thought about how good it looked in those black tight briefs of his.

By the time he got back, it seemed that your baby girl was awake too. She was kicking away at your insides causing you to groan in pain every once in a while. "I think we got another soccer player on our hands," you laughed at the tiny but powerful thumps under your hands.

"Or maybe we can even put her in karate like we are gonna do with Ben. Maybe then she could kick those gross boys' asses when I'm not around," Joel joked but not really, as he got back into bed and took you into his arms. "Are you ready for a kid free vacation?"

"Yes very. Don't get me wrong, I love the kiddos, but I can't wait for some mommy and daddy time."

"I can't wait for that either darlin. I've missed you so much. As much as I love the late-night shower sex, I miss makin love to my wife in an actual bed," he said as he moved the strap of your tank top and began to nibble at your collarbone.

You groaned leaning your head to the side so he could kiss your neck. "I also can't wait to lounge around in the sun and work on my tan. Hopefully it can help with my stretch marks," you said self-consciously. Even with Benny your stretch marks weren't this bad this early.