Chapter 1: The Unexpected Leak

In the heart of Floptropica, a digital whisper began to circulate, shaking the music industry to its core. Meifei, a stupid beach who is part of da boyzz had done something bad again. This time, her target was none other than the unreleased masterpiece of the iconic artist CupcakKe.

The world had been wanting new music from CupcakKe, and anticipation had reached a fever pitch. The excitement was palpable, filling social media feeds with rumors.

Meifei is a very dumb beach and her career has already flopped. She is part of da boyzz. She has gotten no job, because she's so annoing so she doesn't have any accountability's to do so she decided to leak CupcakKe's unreleased song.

It was 69:69 o'clock, Meifei hesitated for a moment before deciding to release only one song – the highly anticipated title track, "Dicks & Ducks." It was a song of raw vulnerability and empowerment, featuring Azealia Banks.

The internet exploded with the sudden leak. The song spread like wildfire across streaming platforms and download sites, leaving fans with anger toward dumb beach Meifei. On one hand, they couldn't resist listening the aesthetics of CupcakKe's new sound. They felt guilty knowing that it wasn't meant to be heard just yet, but was just leaked by dumb beach Meifei.

CupcakKe's team tried to remove the leak, but Meifei had taken multiple copys to ensure that the leak won't be deleted from internet. Fans debated whether to listen or wait, torn between their love for the artist and the respect for the intended release.

Meanwhile, CupcakKe herself woke up to millions of messages and notifications. Shocked and angry, she took a deep throat, ready to face the situation head-on. She appreciated her fans' enthusiasm but couldn't help feeling fucking angry for dumb beach Meifei.

To be continued...