The News

On today's breaking news!!!

The 'Unknown Samaritan' has struck yet again!!!

A notorious gang known as 'The Rebels' were said to be chased down in the middle of the night, trying to escape from whoever was after them, fearing for their lives.

Unfortunately, they were not able to make it out as 2 of the members were brutally killed, 1 was severely injured, who is currently in the hospital and 1 was taken by the Samaritan themself.

According to witnesses, the Samaritan was driving a black 1969 Dodge Charger as they were apprehending 'The Rebels'.

It was also said the Samaritan's quirk might be fire related, as the witness claimed that the Charger was engulfed with flames after it was hit with a rocket launcher, without even having a single scratch made within contact with the weapon.

What was even more surprising was that the Hero who saw the Samaritan apprehending the gang was given a file, after making eye contact with the vigilante.

But, what the said file contained left the Hero and the police on the scene speechless.

(Click) Next channel was changed...

Hiroto Enoshima, a retired soldier from the Japanese Military was arrested last night with hard evidence, from a file that the Samaritan left behind, showed that he hired 'The Rebels' to kidnap children from families with wealthy or famous background to sell them off abroad to other countries for child trafficking...

(Click) The channel was changed again...

According to paramedics that attended the middle schooler that was kidnapped last night, there were no severe injuries and was perfectly healthy.

But, what the young boy reported to the police was completely different.

After being knocked out unconscious with a tranquilizer on his way home from school, he woke up hours later feeling immense pain afterwards.

Paramedics found high contents of benzodiazepine in his system, which explains the coma-like state he was found in.

The young boy also claimed that he was beaten half to death with what he knew were broken bones, a punctured lung, and a severe head concussion from his paralyzed body.

That left many questions as to how he was able to survive, when he was on the brink of death earlier.

The answer to that is once again the 'Unknown Samaritan's' doing.

The Hero who was at the scene that night described that the Samaritan might have healed the boy with what claimed to have saw blue fire, but doing so, they also said the word 'innocent'...

(Click) The channel was changed again...

Police are still on the search of the Samaritan, but it seems that they have made themselves known to the citizens over time. People are wondering who this vigilante is.

Before last night, the police have actually been finding these files at the scenes of these vast springs of murders,

After looking through the said files left by the said Samaritan all questions have now been answered.

For the past couple of weeks, the Samaritan has been hunting down citizens that seemed to be normal and innocent bystanders but were actually 'Felons' committing crimes in the shadows that the police, nor the heroes, would have not expected.

But unfortunately, as much as this anonymous being has served justice, these files are claimed as evidence against the Samaritan, with the police claiming that they have still committed an act of vigilantism...