𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜 | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Ashley walked into Seabrook High the next morning

Ashley walked into Seabrook High the next morning. Her brother had asked for her to wear her cheer outfit, but she told him how it was dirty from the three days she had been wearing it and opted for a light pink top with a white skirt. She also wore a pink varsity jacket with an 'S' on it. She paired the outfit with her light purple, pink, and white backpack and white high-tops. Azurie walked up to her with a grim look on her face, Eliza following her older cousin with a bored and tired expression on her face.

"Hey, zom-baes." Ashley said with a smirk as they walked through the halls of Seabrook High.

"Hey, girl. I'm so disappointed that zombies aren't allowed to go to Prawn." Azurie said in disappointment.

"It's so unfair. Just because they see one werewolf means we can't go to Prawn." Eliza said with narrowed eyes, not intending to be mean to her friends.

"Well, hey, at least you guys could actually hang out and do something fun. I'm gonna be third wheeling Noah and Pearlie, once Noah gets the gut to ask her out." Ashley said with an annoyed look.

Azurie patted her shoulder sympathetically, and the three girls noticed Addison and Zed a little bit ahead as they playfully fought. The three girls walked up to the two as they continued to fight over what seemed to be Prawn, based on what Ashley could hear.

"Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple." Azurie complained as they stopped in front of the couple.

"How's it going, Eliza, Azurie?" Addison questioned the two as she let out a small laugh.

"You know, fighting injustice is keeping us busy." Eliza said with a small shrug, while Azurie let out a small nod.

"And looking good doing it, zom-baes." Addison said, and the three wiggled their fingers together.

"Wow, way to make me and Zed feel left out guys." Ashley said sarcastically, gesturing between her and Zed.

The five of them laughed until both Ashley and Addison's names were called. They turned to see Bucky walked with Jacey behind him on the other hallway across the big room that had a look over of the cafeteria below them.

"Time to officially nominate me as president." Bucky said with an excited smile before he turned back to Jacey, who was writing notes down on a tablet.

Addison and Ashley rolled their eyes.

"Cheer could be so much more than just pom-pomming for Bucky." Addison said, and Ashley looked down, conflicted.

"Uh, Addison?" Lacey called as she and Stacey walked up to them with fake smiles. "Once we're cheer captain, you are so off the team."