85: Visiting the New Campus

After filling out the application form, Gu Yu received the admission notice on the day.

Yan Ji thought that he could make a video to record it. He just finished the college entrance examination, which is the biggest hot spot. Since Taro's grades are also good, why not use it.

Gu Yu had no objection and agreed without hesitation.

So, just like that, Gu Yu took a small portable camera, went to the courier station to pick up the package, and took pictures while walking, because he already knew that he would be admitted by Jiang University, so Gu Yu did not show any obvious signs during the whole process. Emotional fluctuations, appearing extraordinarily calm.

After the filming, he looked back at the content he had filmed, realized this, and asked his brother if his video was not so good, and if he needed to retake it.

Yan Ji said, "No need, this is fine."

The whole process was calm, but it unexpectedly had a program effect.

After that, Yan Ji edited the video and uploaded it directly to the platform. Because the platform's review speed depends on fate, Yan Ji didn't keep watching the video after uploading it.

Then...he just woke up, and saw that he had received over ten thousand comments in the background.

The phone even froze for several minutes because of this, causing Yanji to see it after restarting.

Yan Ji clicked on the video, and saw that in one night, the number of views of the video had exceeded one million, and now it is firmly hanging on the top of the hot list.

And those comments are mixed.

"One more time, happy goodbye!"

"The sense of substitution is very strong, I have already been admitted to Jiangda University without reviewing!"

"Listen, his calm tone, as if being admitted to Jiang University is not a big deal."

"Going back upstairs, do you think there is a possibility that being admitted to Jiang University is really not a big deal for UP?"

"So, how much is your score in the college entrance examination, little brother, let me rub it!"

Yan Ji sees the topic of college entrance examination scores, and keenly realizes that Taro can make another video about his college entrance examination results.

After thinking about this, Yan Ji noticed that the number of fans of this account, which had been inactive for a long time, started to increase again.

From 500,000 fans to 550,000, in fact, the gap is already very small.

Gu Yu saw that his video had a good effect, so naturally he would not refuse. Xing Ran sent a screenshot of her score to Yan Ji.

Yan Ji received the picture and started the liver video non-stop. He has a strong learning ability. I also watched a lot of videos on how to sell Guanzi, and quickly learned this set perfectly.

--How many scores do you need to be admitted to Jiangda University?

- don't go away,

--Announced in three seconds.

The video went dark for three seconds, and then there was a screenshot of the score with the personal information already coded, with a big red heart circled with the information of 704 points and the first place in the province.

The audience exploded again because of this ridiculously high score.

"Woc, 704 points, is this tm still human!"