chapter 18

ok so im not dead....sorry, but im back now..

this is gonna be a short one sorry. 

i was in the hospital recently plus i had a family issue

________________________________________________________________________

Aizawa: ok class, lets go, and problem children put the kids done and come on.

....sighhhhhhhh.

class: okkkkkk

_____________________________

"so someone  wanna tell me why shes lookin at me like that cuz if she wanna go im ready fr."

"calm down my luv if she gets too close ill mop the floor with her ok"

"ok"

with a sight the rest of the groups walked over too us and sat on the couch. 

"why are we in the commons again?"

"cuz mina wants to have a squad night denks, its just that the rest of the class wanted to join so now its a class hangs out."

"fuck this lets just dip"

"no kat stop being stingy"

"yeah not manly bro"

"lowkey i feel like shes staring too hard"

"lowkey sis imma have to agree, i think she need ha eyes checked"

.....

"tf is you looking at? you gotta a staring problem or sum"

"i think she staring cuz ur dirty ass is on her bf"

"stfu frog hes not her bf and i sit where i want too, and i asked her not you fly eatin bitch"

she gave a glare while i rolled my eyes and turned my head
"dont speak to her like that"

"you know ur so up my ass its kinda like you wanna kiss it. i suggest you look somewhere else before you end up doing such"

she huffed ans looked somewhere else. denki cuddled up to sero's side who was on my right with his head n izuku's shoulder, kat was on my left with kiri doing the same thing with mina in his lap. 

i felt izu's hands squeeze my hips a bit signaling me to relax before whispering in my ear.

"......**************...*******....."