✨Chapter 16✨

Hello my feisty little weasels! 

(btw pls take any names i give u guys as compliments <3)

Idk about you guys but im in the mood for some feel good sokeefe.

speaking of sokeefe...

so i have this thing where i paint my phone case different thing now and then (e.g - every week or so) and this week I was like hmmmm what shold i do and so my new phone case has my favourite book quote which just so happens to be a keeper quote which just so happens to be a sokeefe quote! 

its- "Please be careful. Please be happy. And PLEASE forget all about me." 

I love this quote sm omg

anyway lets write-

Sophie POV

I woke up to the sound of honking.

My eyes fluttered open, then closed again as they got attacked by blinding rays of light.

I begrudgingly rolled out of bed. And I don't mean that like, metaphorically, or anything. I literally rolled

I pulled myself of the ground and staggered towards my window.

(sorry guys I just wanna pause to take I minute to say how fucking CUTE my cats being rn! his names marty btw. hes being super duper cute omg hes curled up next to me going full sausage roll mode and hugging his own little legs)

(ok where was i? oh right ok)

I looked outside and sighed.

standing next to a car was Keefe (notice how she acknowledges him first...?), Biana, Dex, and Marella. 

"Finally!" Biana says.

"It's 8 o'clock on a saturday!" I growl. 

"Awww don't be like that," Marella says, smiling. "we're all going to the beach!"

I stare at her for a second, amazed at how cheerful she was. 

Is she highor something?...probably...

they probably all were...

them and their smiles... 

ugh... morning people...

"I'm going back to bed." I say and start turning away from the window.

"Awwww cmon Foster," Keefe pipes up. "pleaseeee."

He pouts the most idiotic pout i've ever seen.

I sigh. "Fine." let me get dressed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T-t-t-time skipppppp<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We get to the beach. 

It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen.

Soft sand and shells painted the shore-line. 

Pristine, glowing, blue water crashing onto the beach.

The air was just the right temperature.

We all got ready, taking off our shoes and clothes so just our togs were left.

Dex, Biana, and Marella ran off ahead jumping into the cool ocean.

I was lost in thought when someone grabbed me from behind.

dun dun dunnnnnn! also sorry but im ending it there on a 'cliff hanger' but really my brains just dead.

hope you enjoyed.

-L