Chapter 1

It's raining outside and James has to go to his job. James never really liked the rain it was relaxing but wet. No one likes being wet other then at the pool or the beach. So James gets his umbrella and jacket. He walks out of his apartment locking the door behind him saying "Ugh another day of work the worst." After locking the door to his apartment and starting his walk to his car.

He arrives to his job which was a small café on the outskirts of the city he lived in. He checked in and started to be scolded by his boss, "WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN JAMES IT'S SIMPLE GET HERE AT 9:30 SHARP!!!". James never really liked his boss. He just stood there listing to his boss. Eventually his boss stopped yelling and walked out steaming.  

After a few hours James got a nonfiction on his phone from a unknow number. The text read "Knock... Knock..."  suddenly the power went out. The lighting had struck the power lines outside. James decided to go turn on the back up generator. He grabbed the flashlight and started to walk to the back of the store. After a bit he made it to the generator. In a corner of his eye he saw a dark figure.  He hurried to turn the flashlight on this figure and saw, nothing he saw nothing? he could've swore that he saw something but now the hunt has begun.

The next morning was a casual day. James woke up like any other day and went to his local coffee shop to get his usual, before heading off to work. Today though he didn't need to go to work as it was his day off. So he went to the supermarket more inside the city. After arriving strange events started to occur. Not knowing what was going to happen next James got another strange text. This time reading "Meet me in the park at 10pm Sharp". This sent chills down his spine. But he decided to go the park because he had nothing else to do tonight. As he had the day off for his job at the café. 

When nightfall came James got ready to go the park. James arrived at the park and got another text reading "Lets play hide and seek" James saw this as a joke of course. But then a app on his phone was downloaded. Has he been hacked, was it a game he forgot was on his phone. His mind was racing with thoughts. When he opened the app it was a timer. The app was called "Game". When he saw the 10 minute timer he clicked start. The screen now displayed "You have 10 minutes to hide survive 4 hours from him." who was this him James asked himself. But being scared off what may happen he found his hiding spot before 10 minutes was up. The game has just begun.