Prologue:

7 Months Later:

Kira is slowly waking up after a nap in his and Loona's bed, she is down in the kitchen making something that smells really good to Kira. He slowly gets out of bed and makes his way down, Loona is looking more and more like she is carrying the Kitts of Kira in her belly. He softly nuzzles her neck and purrs as soon as he enters the kitchen and wraps his arms tenderly around her hips. She smiles and wraps an arm around him seeing that her mate has finally awoken and is looking like he's got more energy than he did months ago.

After a few terrifying nights of not having energy, Kira is on his feet, and moving much more than he did 7 months ago and he is looking like he's grown up a bit too, he's almost the same height as Loona now. Just under 5' and she is 7'6" without being in her human form. In her human form she stands at 6' 8" and wears the same gothic punk rock skimpy outfits she has always worn, though these days she wears a slightly larger outfit and it covers up more than the old outfit did. She has also added more colors to the new outfit. A pink collar instead of that black one, blue gloves instead of black, and a green skirt over her jean shorts that make her look very sexy. She has also added more to the top. Instead of a ripped-up torn-up top that makes her look like a scank, she now wears a full tank top with a jean jacket that reaches just mid way down her butt. Kira wears the jacket from time to time when he is alone in the house when she goes out shopping with Milly when she drops in from the underworld. Loona and Milly once worked together as employees of I.M.P. but now Milly works with a new group that kills evil angels that kill humans.

Loona is just, Loona. Sometimes Moxie joins Milly on her adventures to see Loona. He only goes to spend time with Kira since they are both into this new game that Moxie's group came out with. He started a gaming group in hell and spread the group between earth and hell to make the game sell out even more copies to teens and young adults. Kira got it as a gift just 1 month after he and Loona became fully mated and he hasn't regretted becoming her life partner once since joining her now growing family. Blitzo however, is furious with him for deflowering the most precious treasure in Blitzo's life, his daughter.