Chatper Nine-Game🌸

Slight violence

1985 words

--

After I couple of weeks, we all got closer and closer, and all got to know each other a lot more and better. They all teased me a lot and gave me a lot of innocent kisses, and cuddled me a lot. I'm really growing an attraction to them all, is that weird? Seonghwa has settled well in my room

------- Thursday

Yeosangs Pov

I was walking down the hall of school with mingi, and we were chatting about if we had plans this week.

From behind, we were both pushed onto the ground by yujun and his friends. How could i forget? Yes, they have still been bothering me. They have also started picking on mingi because mingi is shy around school and doesn't do or talk much to others.

"What do you guys want?" I asked, scared.

"To simply make your life a living hell." Yujun said

"Why? Why do you guys want to do that?"

"Becauae, I want to, we want to." One of them said

"So you all are just pure evil or something? Are you all gonna become a serial killer? What would your family's think about this?

"God, you talk a lot, don't you, my mom would be proud, she hates you fags."

"But you ki-."

"I did what I did because your a fucking whore."

"Don't call him that!" Mingi spoke up.

"Woah, it speaks HAH." One said

"WHAT do you guys want?" I asked

One of them walked up to me and started pulling on my hair, and oh, why no one sees us? We walked down the hall into the stairwell, and nobody used the stairs rarely.

"What are you gonna do, hm? You like this, don't you? " I roughfully and forcefully push his hand away.

I grabbed mingis arm and was about to pull him up, but unexpectedly, one of them kneed mingi in face, knocking him to the ground, looking a bit lost, I started to get teary eyed.

They've never got this physical before. They are getting more and more confident. The left laughing, probably scared to get caught.

I leaned over to mingi and put my hands under his head to padded where his head lays. His lip was bleeding.

"Mingi? Are you alright!? Can you hear me?"

"Y-yeah, my head hurts, tho."

"Here, let me help you up and take you to the nurse, I'm going to tell the principal again, ok?"

"Whats the point h-he don't listen, I swear all principal are like him."

---- I was sitting in the schools nurse room with mingi. It doesn't seem that mingi had no concussion or anything, just badly hurt lip that luckily does not need any stitching.

"Let's go to my house, hm? Nobody's there right now."

"No, I'll be fine, ok? Plus, we have school off tomorrow, and the day is al-almost finished."

"OK, whatever you say, mingi, anything I can do to make you feel better or lessen the pain?" I asked. It looked like he was thinking, and then he smiled

"A kiss."

Oh, and yes, i still get flustered like right now.

"O-oh- ok, tha-thats fine, just not in here?"