Murders

(Pov: Springbonnie)

When I woke up I realized that it was gonna be hard to get up because Fredbear was on top of me.

His head was on its side and he was using my chest fur as a pillow, his arms were under me but luckily he looked deep asleep, so I had a good enough chance at getting out of his arms without waking him.

I slowly slipped one of his arms from under me and he had no reaction, while I was getting his other arm out from under me he quietly growled, but he was quickly back to silence.

I slid his other arm away while being very careful and going even slower than before, when both of his arms were not under me anymore I gently slipped my hands under his head and lifted his head up just enough so that I could get out from under him.

When I was free I carefully placed his head on the ground, he shifted to his side and he didn't seem to be bothered that I was gone, or maybe he just didn't notice yet.

I walked out the door and luckily it looked like I was the first one to wake up because the main stage curtains were closed and so was pirates cove. I walked over to the strange empty room but before I could go in I heard William behind me

"Don't forget to deactivate" he said. I turned around to face him

"why do you need me to do this? I-"

"that doesn't matter. Now do what I told you to" he said interrupting me.

I sighed and walked into the empty room and William closed the door behind me. I was alone now..

I didn't like being alone.. never had...

I heard William walking away from the door, he clearly didn't care much.

I leaned against the wall and thought about Fredbear.

I hoped he wouldn't get mad at William for this, and I really didn't want him to be worried about me. I didn't want William to get mad at me, so I just did what I was told and deactivated.

(Pov: Fredbear)

I woke up and immediately noticed that Spring was gone.

I looked around the room and realized he wasn't there, I didn't think much about it until I noticed the music coming from outside parts and service.

I immediately jumped to my feet and started pacing back and forth.

Where is he? How long has it been since showtime started? Is he out there? Is he alright? The questions echoed in my mind, but one of them was the most important.

Where was he? I really wanted to go out there and look for him, but I knew I couldn't.. I had no choice but to wait for showtime to end and for everyone to go home..

I only stopped pacing when I felt like I couldn't walk anymore and I couldn't get a clear thought through my head.

I sat against the wall, not able to feel anything other than worry and stress..

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore everything around me, the noise coming from outside, the worry and fear stinging in my chest, the cold air all around me. I wrapped my arms around myself and waited.

(Time skip)

(Pov: Springbonnie)

When I reactivated I was immediately met with a horrible sight.

blood everywhere.. the walls were coated with it and there were huge puddles on the floor..

2 kids.. Dead... Right in front of me..