"Shattered..."

It is by sunset, birds called the filckies are flying around with wildlife chirping. the water is waving by the beach. there's palm trees, there's a cloud around in circles the top of the mountain.

Theres distant explosion. a blue hedgehog name Sonic the Hedgehog he would run around while collecting rings as it makes ringing sound. The palms trees move when Sonic runs by them.

Theres an indigo cat named Big, Sonic runs by big then Big spins around as his fishing pole flew up to the sky "Woah! Uhh... Uhh..." Sonic runs back and helps big to not spinning "Sorry Big, Sorry Froggy!" Sonic apologised as he begins to jog "Can't chat!- gotta go help our friends!" Sonic begins to run off leaving Big and Froggy behind.

Big begins to wave at Sonic after Sonic runs off" no problem Sonic!" big said with a smile. Froggy ribbits.

Sonic is running down the green hill path.

Home is where your friends are as they say..

Theres a scene of Amy, her bird flying next to her, Knuckles, Big, Tails, and Pipp Petals. There's a palm tree and a picnic rug on a ground.

And thats Green Hill, where the best beaches palm trees, and chili dogs! are just the tip of the ice burg.

Now the scene shows up where tails is saying his plane with Knuckles hanging onto a plane, and Amy sitting on the plane.

We've saved this place a million times from this Doofus...

The scene cuts to Eggman up of him doing a nefarious laughter.

The next scene is shadow in a sky speeding down towards to rock and smashes it. Pipp's wings would take her next to shadow.

And then there's Shadow..he has a sort-of-friend named Princess Pipp Petals, she's with me and my friends..Pipp's a pink Pegasus who's a Pop Star Princess of Zephyr Heights her big sister is Princess Zephyrina Storm but she likes being called Zipp. Pipp and Shadow usually don't hang out that much..its complicated more on them later.

Pipp and Shadow look at each other and gave a small nod, Shadow runs off, Pipp flapped her wings to help her follow Shadow.

The next scene is Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Rouge on top a loop

The fact is, we never lose!

Sonic begins to speed up on the mountian passing by a destroyed robot.

Sonic continues to run up the montian.

'Cause when you've got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!

Sonic arrives up to the mountian and stops at the entrance of the cave and stops him self running then he slides forward a little "Hey, guys! I made it!" Sonic smiled. Pipp landed besides him.

All of their friends are fighting the robots angrily ready to say: "You're both late!"

"Sonic, Princess Petals!" Eggman turns around and sees Pipp and Sonic at the entrance of the cave.

"Eggman!" Sonic smirked facing Eggman as his raise his hands close to each other. Pipp scowled angrily.

Eggman is next to the Paradox Prism with a robot behind him, and Cubot infront of th Paradox Prism.

"Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly green world into something more..."

Eggman's face shows up through the Paradox Prism "Me." he continues as he lets out a nefarious laughter.

Pipp through herself on the ground safely with her wings to guide her, Sonic lands safely stood protectedly behind her and let out a little: "Yawn!" Sonic does a motion of the yawn. His friends goes behind Pipp and himself ready to fight, Sonic moves his fist up. "Yep, I "yawned you, Eggman!." Sonic smirked.