The Yoke's on You!

In green hill, a yellow stream goes over hedgehog's pass. The streak curves under the pass and hops over a small rock. It zooms from tree to tree and breaks through a bigger rock and swerves over the grass to break other rocks. A black figure spins with a yellow streak in its weight and files high in the air then lands, sending bits of rock flying. Shadow the hedgehog stands with a scowl on his face and turns then speeds off. He leaps at another rock then shatters it. He leaps again and destroys another rock. Black and red fur, white gloves and gold rings, he leaps at more big rocks and pummels them. Ahead of him, a green jewel floats.

"chaos Emerald."

Shadow approaches it and holds it.

"There you are."

he holds it up.

"chaos control!"then reappears

shadow vanishes then reappears on the pass. He skates on top of the grass and slides to a stop. He looks around and notices little birds, flickies fly upward. Shadow looks down to see pebbles on the grass shaking. He then looks ahead to see giant glowing sparking shockwave heading towards him. He stands, ready to fight and the shockwave engulls him.

in a red core of a purple void, a blue and purple streaks spins inside the purple ball. Shadows gloves and rings reach towards it. Another flashes before his eyes and they went wide in horror to see scared pipp punching on the invisible wall that's keeping her from escaping.

"help! Somebody help! Help! Shadow!" she cried.

shadow reaches towards her only to hit the invisible wall between them. Suddenly, pipp gets sucked into the vortex of oblivion. She tries to hold on and reach for anything, but it was too late as she disappears.

"NO! PIPP!!!!!!!" he shouted.

A blizzard of bubble sparks files around him. The shockwave passes as shadow glares up ahead.

"sonic."

he then softens as fear comes across his face.

"Princess petals..."

shadow speeds through green hill again as his yellow streak flashes between palm trees and rocks he wears rings on his black and red shoes, which slides over the grass on yellow pockets of air. Some distance ahead, gold rings floats in lines as sonic collects them in full speed. His blue streak and shadow's yellow one towards each other. Sonic sees shadow and screams and couldn't help himself as shadow punches him into the air.

"so, I know what you're thinking. 'Sonic has a twin brother?' well, no. This guy's right here is shadow, and he's my biggest rival."

the scene shows shadow breaking the rocks like a boss and skating in speed with yellow streaks behind him as it showed his shoes.

"he's also real buzz-kill. And by the way he roller-skates!"

shadow turns to the readers as he skates.

"Tssst They're air shoes..."

back to them as sonic falls on the ground. He gets up and looks at him in shock.

"shadow?!"

"what did you do?" shadow demanded, stomping towards to him.

"What did I do? Eggman's the bad guys, remember?"

"you literally shook the world. You even put my close pony friend  out of existence!"

shadow skates towards to him and tries to attack him when sonic jumps over him and lands, collecting the rings along the way.

"that's 'cause I'm good. And powerful, apparently. Jealous?"

sonic speeds off as shadow teleports behind him and chases him.