Chapter 19

Once we called 999, the headteacher came in fussing around she told everybody to leave the scene. I was aloud to stay. After all the confusing we got to the hospital. They rushed her into an empty room.

Her mum, came in crying. She sat in the seat next to me and tap my knee. She put her arm around my shoulder and she began "She will be okay. And will be awake soon. Come in to see her, love." I nodded my head.

When we to sit by her bedside her mum held her hand so tight it was like I could hear Selena telling her to stop. A couple of minutes later, Selena was moving up and down and her thing that tells you your heart rate was beating as loud as a baby screaming!

We was showed the door. We went out and glazed through the window. They was giving her mouth to mouth and putting this shocking thing on her heart. About 10 minutes in, one of the nurses closed the blinds. The main person came out. "What is it Dr.Bobini?" she asked. "It's Dr.BOBERT!"he said. "Anyway, I'm sorry to say but there's nothing else we can do." he said. She screamed, it was probably a massive shock to her. That moment I saw my mam coming in.

Authors Note:

Hi hope u enjoyed. Remeber text "WHAT!?" to me for spoilers on messages. Love @Hiya_Minion