Chapter 2

Team spidey were running away from the giant robot and the little robots after they had become affected by some sort of virus suddenly they were stopped by a wall as they seemed to take the wrong direction they turned around and saw the giant robot it then began to scream making spidey groan and hold his head in pain.

Spin then said '' I'll see if I can shut the robot down..'' spin then ran up to the robot while ghosty said '' be careful spin..'' spidey then said while holding his head '' m-make it stop!'' ghosty then asked confused '' make what stop?'' spin then jumped up to the giant robot and began to try and figure out on how to turn the robot off when suddenly his hand became stuck in the robots mouth and screamed as the robot began to pull spin more in spidey saw this and stopped holding his head and said before running '' spin!'' spidey then ran up the robot and used his fist (the hand with the communicator) to punch the robots mouth which made the robot free spin from the mouth and he tumbled back and fell leaving spidey who was about to pull his hand out of the robots mouth however the virus then sparked from the robot to Spidey's communicator which made his eyes glow red.

Ghosty had caught spin before he hit the floor and placed him back on his feet just as they were about to catch their breath they heard a bunch of thuds and punching sounds they looked up  at the giant robot and saw spidey was punching and kicking the robot way more aggressive then before spidey's communicator was covered in some sort of red veins both spin and ghosty both jumped up onto the giant robot and ghosty said '' spidey stop!'' both ghosty and spin grabbed spidey and both saw spidey looking mad/angry and his eyes were red spin saw his communicator getting worse with the red vein he then began to pull at it and said '' turn it off! turn it off!'' however instead of pulling it of he accidentally slightly broke it leaving acrack in the communicator screen Spidey's eyes changed in between red and white and then part of the red remained in spidey's eyes and made spidey scream out in pain and then collapsed but he was thankful caught by both spin and ghosty who looked at him concerned but before they could do anything the smaller robots appeared making spin and ghosty run away and this time turn the right way while carrying spidey.

The end of Chapter 2