CHARACTERS*1

It is my first book b'cuz of that I'm not experienced so if you don't like the content of the story so please don't leave hate comments

........................................................................

✨THE MALHOTRA PARIVAR✨

*Siddhant Dheeraj Malhotra(Cheenu) Male leader.

25 years old handsome and charming man . For any girl wish for . Arrogant,dangerous,And workholic business man.CEO of Malhotra Group Of Industrie known as demon of business . Involve in mafia business he is a MAFIA KING. Have a joint family and have group of 5 friends. Love his family and friends very much. 

•Girdhar Malhotra (grandfather of Siddhant)

75 years old young man cheerful nature love his children and grandchildren very much. He is very much close to his grandchildren especially Siddhant. Retired from business.

•Gaytri Girdhar Malhotra (Grandmother of Siddhant)

74 years old lady. Strict but cool grandmother. Love her family very much. Share special bond with her cheenu he address her as Dida don't like if anybody else address her like this.

Dheeraj Girdhar Malhotra (Father of Siddhant)

55 years old handsome man still looks like in his 30's. Chairman of Malhotra group of industries. Don't like when anyone disobey him but never raised his voice at his family if its not needed. Lovely son, husband, and father.

•Yukti Dheeraj Malhotra (Mother of Siddhant)

53 years old beautiful lady. Criminal lawyer by profession.

Handle both home and work together. Love her family very much. Want her elder son (Siddhant) to get married .

•Samarth Dheeraj Malhotra (Younger brother of  Siddhant)

23 years old boy. Charming, flirty boy but never cross his limits ever. Admire his brothers. Love to annoy his family always in bubbly mood. work as an intern in Malhotra group of industries.

Shikha Dheeraj Malhotra (Younger sister of Siddhant )

2o years old cute college going girl. Youngest member of Malhotra family and she is eye apple of her brothers. Siddhant love her very much.

•Manish Girdhar Malhotra (uncle of Siddhant)

53 years old man. Retired IAS OFFICER. Runs NGO for public welfare. Have a good wond with all children of the family. Love to cook in kitchen with yukti and his wife known as masterchef of his family.

Dipti Manish Malhotra(Aunt of Siddhant )

50 years old lady. Psycherist by profession. Have a love marriage. Help her husband in NGO love her family very much can do anything for them.

•Ahir Manish Malhotra (Cousin of Siddhant )

25 years old man only 6 months Younger than Siddhant. CFO of Malhotra group of industries.
Workholic like his brother. Introvert person,his relation with his wife is not good. Silence lover never cope up with others then family.

•Arun Manish Malhotra (Cousin of Siddhant)

22 years old man. Doing preparation of civil services wanna become IAS OFFICER
to make his family proud.

•Varun Manish Malhotra (cousin of Siddhant )

20 years old college going boy.
Exact like samarath his crime partner in everything. Doing MBA.

•Avni Ahir Malhotra (Ahir's wife)

22 years old lady .Doing LLB
Arun's best friend. Love Malhotra family very much. Take all Malhotra Younger men as her except her husband.

•Bani Arun Malhotra (Arun's wife)

22 years old lady. Doing course of fashion designing. Had love marriage. 6 months pregnant. Best friend of avni and arun too.

•Isha Samarpan Tandon (Adopted child of Malhotra's)

27 years old beautiful lady. Married to Samarpan Tandon they had an arranged marriages 4 years ago but they Love each other and had 2 years old daughter Mishika.

Actually she is Siddhant's bua's daughter her Mother and father passed away in an accident. So Dheeraj and yukti adopt her legally. And she is now handling her father's business with Malhotra family.

•Angad Roy (Siddhant's best friend)

30 years old man. He was senior of Siddhant in school. Right now handling his own business . Love Siddhant like his little brother.

•Sanchi Angad Roy (Angad's wife)

28 years old beautiful lady. Gynaecologist by profession. Running her own maternity home. She is an orphan but love Siddhant like her own brother. Treat Angad's friend as her children.
Mother of one beautiful 5 years old girl name ridhi.

Karan Tiwari (Siddhant's best friend )

25 years old man. An orphan, runs his own business with the help of Malhotra's.

•Anchal Karan Tiwari (karan's wife)

25 years old lady. Writter by profession. Had love marriage with Karan.

•Sidharth Mishra (Siddhant's best friend)
25 years old man. Owner of many resturents.

•kiara Sidharth Mishra (Sidharth's wife)

24 years old lady. Make her passion of run cafe as her profession.

•Mahira Arjun Maheshwari

(Siddhant's best friend)
25 years old lady. CEO of her father's company.

•Arjun Maheshwari (Mahira's husband)
26 years old man. CEO his father's company.
__________________________________

So, it was introduction of Siddhant's side family and friends.

I hope you all like it. Please like and comment. But don't leave hate comments.