night school

It was night time yurina was woken up by laito
"Hello sleeping beauty how was your little nap" he said to her close to her face "well laito kun but.." laito smirk soon disappeared as she said that" but what beauty"she sat on the side of the bed  "I felt that someone or something was watching me before I fell asleep"she said looking at the floor " it's ok I'm sure it was just a dream"laito said she then agreed with laito she was very tired.

"Oh right get ready we have night school there is your uniform we are living in 35min don't be late ok" laito said to her she nodded the laito left her to get dressed but she changed the whole thing and wore this ↘️and high heels ankle boots.

She walked down stairs and the boys looked at her in amazement and she looks nice
There thoughts

Shu: WOW she looks beautiful and Kinda cute as well what am I saying she is just a human and nothing more but why do I feel like I can't live without her

Reiji:,what a sight of elegance and sophistication she is magnificent and early what a lovely classy lady I should invite her for tea and a nice talk after all a lady needs a gentleman such I.

Ayato: damn... Can she get more cutter and hotter yours truly is gonna make her his lover

Laito:oh my doesn't she look ravishing*thinks dirty thought*

Kanato:Awww she looks like the prettiest doll maybe she would like to be mine and Teddy's friend.

Subaru: she... she's beautiful it's like she is a angel wow

"I'm sorry I change the uniform but it was just to tight and the skirt was to short"she said then reiji then said "we understand it's alright miss yurina "she smiled and said"please call me Yuri or Rina"he agreed then Yui comes down running "am here now" she said "good now we can leave "they went to the limo and the was a problem" oh no where is beauty gonna sit oh I have a idea she can she on one of us " said laito she then looked at Ayato but he'll bother her how and Shu no she might distribute his sleep how about REIJI yes his perfect she thought"um Reiji kun if you don't mind may I sat on your lap please" she tug on Reiji's jacket "why of course you may my lady"he smiled at his defeated brothers.

In the limo

She was sat on Reiji's lap reading the book with him she was happy Reiji then gave her  cranberry juice "thank you Reiji kun" she smiled at him he returned a smile then she opened it took a sip little sips of juice where the only sound from the limo. They arrive at the school she got off before Reiji then out the others came from oldest to youngest. Yui was happy that her sister has not been hurt or been through anything she has for now atleast she thought. They all went to their classes yurina followed subaru like a duckling "subaru Chan what our first class"she asked "same as Ayato, laito and Kanato home economics or food prep " he answered her .

They went to class they saw the triplets "hey watermelons"said Ayato "hi Ayato San"she said in her cheery tone "so what should I make "she asked "chocolate cake with chocolate cream on top and marshmallows " said Kanato" Awww okay of course I make that for kana Chan"she said to the cute purple hair vampire " what no takoyakis not cake again "said Ayato" calm down boys I'll make both."