Part 8

In the morning.
Maya room.

Maya and pratha wake up.
Maya: Pratha you go home now safely. I need to tell Maa baba the truth.

Pratha: Okay Di.

Maya: if they react well I will bring them to visit you three. Tell your sisters please.

Pratha smile looking at her.
Pratha: You mean our sister.

Maya: Yes.. it's a little difficult...

Pratha: I know....take your time Okay.
Maya nodded and hug Pratha. Pratha was feeling safe in her arm of her sister... maya kiss her forehead.

Pratha transform back into Naagin and went through the window.

At the same time Maya parents came in her room.

Rajesh: Maya what are you looking there?

Maya turn and look at her parents.
Maya: Nothing baba. Maa baba i need to talk to you both and I want only the true please.

Rajesh and Veena look at each other tensely. Maya make them sit... she sit in front of them...

Kapoor mansion.

Pratha walk inside the house. Avni and Bani run to her and hug her.

Avni: You could inform us where you were going pratha. We are were so worry.

Pratha: Sorry Di. I just wanted Maya Di. I didn't got the time to inform you two.

Bani: Okay forget about it. Tell me is she okay?

Pratha: Yes she is. But it is a bit difficult for her. And I understand her. She is going to tell her parents the truth.

Bani: Okayy...

Pratha: If everything went right. She will bring her parents here to meet us.

Avni: Okayyy....

Pratha: Avni di bani Di please don't cause any harm to Advay or else maya Di will never forgive us.

Avni: Why can't you all understand. They are the murderer of our parents.

Bani: Not the kids of the family Avni. The elders.

Avni: I am telling you! Once maya marry in this house.... She won't let us kill this family. She will protect them.

Pratha: yes.. she will but the innocent one!

Avni: I am sorry. I can't. Advay is the gem of the family. We should kill him first.

Pratha: I am not in this is with you.

Bani: Me... He is the happiness of my sister! I won't let you to this.

Avni look at her sisters and left angrily.

Chaudhary mansion.
Living room.
Everyone were having their breakfast

"Aunty I am here"

They all look toward the door and saw Tanya.
Yamini smile while everyone else were annoyed.

Rishabh, Veer and Arjun were annoyed.

Veer: Chipkali is here.
Rishabh and Arjun chuckled.

Arjun: Oh god! This girl is damn irritated.

Rishabh: I know right!

Tanya greet everyone.... Advay ignore her as his mind were all about maya....
Tanya was about to sit beside Advay but Veer stop her!