ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-17

1 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿....

In one week jungkook all day crying because of memories after attend college he always go home and see picture and keep cry ...

Jungkook was in his house and heared bell ring. He went and saw Alex .

Alex smiled ..

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- How was my boy doing ??

Alex saw his eyes was red because jungkook continue crying...

Jungkook didn't reply to him.

Alex come inside and lock the door and went toward jungkook  and held jungkook face and said " What happened"

Jungkook not say anything and hugged him and crying heart out
and said between in sob...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 :- The boy I love was an yugyeom killer ..

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- *shocked* So you loved jimin

Jungkook broke the hug and nodded

Jungkook explained everything what happened between jimin and him

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- I will never a criminal like him . I wish he was never born in any life time

Alex all time stared jungkook with serious face

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- * serious tone * Stop it jungkook being angry from jimin is your right but it was an accident .

He was an kid that time he not in his right mind you don't know his life and it not his mistake at all.

I know him from 4 year and saw him crying for his mistake .

That boy never told anyone his problem but I knew he was living in guilt and now your word may make him suffocated him from himself .

Jungkook it's your life you do whatever to do but don't destroyed one more life for a person who' s already gone ..

I beg you yugyeom didn't love a jungkook who become reason of someone else depression but yugyeom loved jungkook who lived his life to the fullest and forgave everyone .

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- But how he snatch my love . I hate him

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- * angry tone * I am going to jimin do whatever you want . I can't explained you anything now onwards

Jungkook sit in couch and see disappearing figure of Alex

After that Alex go to jimin apartment to see his condition but found out jimin already left the apartment ..

He called jimin but jimin phone goes to switch off than he called his mother to gather information of jimin but his mother also worried for jimin
and she also not know where is his son go

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:-*called jungkook shouted* HE'S NOT THERE ..

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- * Confused* What do you mean ??

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 :- * smiled in pain * HE LEFT JIMIN LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND ...

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 .....

𝗔𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂 ....

Jimin was walking on the street without looking and was almost hit by a car..

He become bit injured . Who drive the car come and pick him up and take hospital jimin didn't say one word to stranger ...

Seeing jimin nurse not shocked ..

𝗡𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 :- He's again here

The man was confused why nurse say that again. So he made jimin sit in the hospital bed and went to nurse to ask question ...

??:- Nurse why you said that he come again ..

𝗡𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 :- *looked jimin* It' s the 30th time he come hospital to attempt to suicide in a year ..

That man become stunned to listen this and then look jimin who said nothing and looking pale and weak ..

I explained after leaving apartment jimin shift deagu to go far from jungkook but memories of jungkook and yugyeom accident always hunt jimin.

Jimin become depressed in 1 year he have one motive to die but he decide die like how yugyeom die because his fault yugyeom not his life with jungkook.

And because his immaturity jungkook lose his love and he thought he try steal yugyeom love and now jungkook also hate him than hi don't have any motive to leave

So try many attempt to suicide but always people brought him hospital
he eat only some food and having all time nightmare and one word roaming in his mind which is jungkook said him to die ...

Back to hospital ...

Jimin keep staring the scare that was given by jungkook year ago
that was not heal because of not give right time to treatment or that was deep cut ...

That man goes toward jimin and said .

??:- Hi my name taehyung . Kim taehyung you can called me Tae- Tae * saw his boxy smiled *

Taehyung is handsome but for jimin jungkook is all thing ...

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 :- I know we are stranger but don't worry I will take care of you from know on .

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- * stared him* No need my life is joke . When I wanted to live it again gave me thousand reason to die ..

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 :- But now you have me so you have a reason to live I gave you support in your every situation

Jimin looked at him in year he smiled real type and nodded....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continue....