Prologue: Frances

Midnight on Friday

"I like the idea of being smothered to death by her, I say, in a casual tone of voice that I learnt to master very well. And of course, I dont mean for her to actually kill me, but I just like the feeling of dreador being afraid that maybe she might not let go of the pillow as she is smothering me during sex. Im telling you, in my last wild wet dream, Bernadette did not let go of the pillow. As she kept grinding on my lower pelvic area with those luscious curves of hers, Bernadette continued to press her hands on the pillowtightly. I was slowly losing my breath, but at the same time, I was so turned on. At that moment, my brain was telling me to say the damn safe word, but my hormones told me to shut up and enjoy the ride.

"That is all for today, my naughty followers. You want to find out what happened to me next time on Fantasies of Bernadette 101, then kindly tune in, turn on your notification bell, hit that subscribe button, and please I turn around, pretending as if someone might hear me, and whisper, leave a dirty comment. You can catch this podcast on Spotify and iTunes. Until next time, I'm Frances the Sexy Freak, and I'll catch you sexy ladiesand dirty gents next week."

After Im done recording, I hit the button on my camera stick and release a sigh. I swear, I wonder what my dad would say if he listened to me talk about violent, hardcore sex with a woman who could be my mother. It would have been funny if he barged into my room and caught me right when I went on about Bernadette suffocating me with a pillow. Whats not funny, is that dad is gone forever. I only got to know him for thirteen years.

Truth is, before dad was taken away from us, I was never into Erotica, but I think Ive suddenly become interested in this genre. I developed a smoother version of my voice after listening to countless of Keith Sweat songs and practiced using it. Now, my smooth voice lures a large percentage of the female audience, because when I narrate these videos, its like Im reading them their favorite erotica.

When I put in all my concentration and energy into making these videos, I want them to imagine its their husband or boyfriend reading them these fantasies as I talk. They get off on me feeding them dark, sex fantasies, and I get off on talking about dark, naughty things I love to do with Bernadette-the one woman I cant have, but would kill in order to get.

Getting up from my desk, I switch on my bedroom light, illuminating my dozens of beautiful Bernadette posters which are gazing at me. I open my laptop, remembering the reason why I was feeling very anxious tonight. I believe someone witnessed my dads murder. In my notifications, a message from one of my followers named Ferret23 appeared in my email at exactly 12:45 last night. Today, it is also 12:45, and Im about to open this message. I couldnt even marvel at the coincidence. Its titled EVIDENCE, and my heart quickly begins to race. In it, there are two files and I realize they are videos. When I open and play the first one, I feel like a bullet has just shot through my heart. I gasp.