Soliloquy: Preluded Movie (Tarte Aventures): Project 'Seishin' [Pt. 1/?]

Part One: A Cranberry Pie Man in Tartsville

At Tartsville....

The Timothy Brothers Liam and Leon were taking a Tour for Ben McLain to look around for a while.

🍋🍮🌂: "And over there is Our very own Candy Store...!!!" *Raise His Arms Wide*

🟢🔑🥧: *Opens The Door* " What are You waiting for...? Get in!"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Enters The Door In Amusement* "Wow!!! This place is awesome...! Oh, can I have 3 Madeleines, please...?" *Points At The Jar Filled With Madeleine Cookies*

🍋🍮🌂: "Sure thing! You can have them, it's free...!"

🟢🔑🥧: *Dryly* "Seriously....?"
🍋🍮🌂: "What...? It's His favorite! I mean, No One has eaten a Madeleine before..."

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Eats Them* "Hmmm.... Yum! These Cookies are so Delicious!"

A Door Bell rang gave the Attention to the Trio as They saw a Man in a Cranberry Pie Outfit.

🍋🍮🌂: "There You are, Carnellion Perseus! 'Welcome Home'!" *Giggles*

🌸🥧: "Why thank You, 'Neighbor'. Can I have a Jar of Gummy Worms, please...?"

🍋🍮🌂: "Sure thing" *Picks Up A Jar Of Gummy Worms* "Here You go...!"

🌸🥧: "Oh! Thank You!" *Leaves Suddenly*

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Feels Empathy Towards Him* "Hey! Wait up! I'll be back Guys, okay...?"

🟢🔑🥧: "Yeah, sure... Whatever....!"
🍋🍮🌂: "Take care!!!" *Waves Goodbye To Ben*

Ben goes to follow Carnellion, who sees Him knowing He can't hear Him.(A/N: Odd, am I right...?)

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Hey!!!" *Pants* "Your name's Carnellion, right...?"

🌸🥧: *Notices Him* "Yes, Carne is for Short. You must be that Guy I saw with Them at the Candy Store, right...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Oh yes, Ben's My name. Please to meet You, Carne. Say, I saw You left the Store so suddenly. Why is that...?"

🌸🥧: *Tries To Communicate* "Well..... I... Am on..... To see...... My.... Uhh............"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Helps Him Out, His Hand Turning Clockwise To Think* "'My....' Friend, perhaps....?"

🌸🥧: "Yes! That One! Yeah, I was going to see an Old Friend of Mine at the Laboratory. Want to see Him...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Sure! Tell Me about Him along the way..."

When They're at the Laboratory....

🌸🥧: "So... You're from the Human Realm, Right...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Yeah.... So this Friend of Yours, is He... You know..... Kind and all...?"

🌸🥧: "Very... You'll freak out if I introduced You to Him. Because..... He... Looks just like You...--"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "WHAT!?!?"

🌸🥧: "By appearance, I mean..."

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Oh...... But still, what!?"

🌸🥧: *Sees Someone* "Oi! Over here!!!"

There, stood another Pie Man but in a Grape Pie Themed Attire. He wears a Lab Coat and He had a Name Tag that reads: 'Georgetown Paxton'. The Pie Man, now labeled as Dr. Paxton sees Them and walks up to Them.