dubwools jealousy

(Most if not all of the beginning is heavily based and inspired by Vannuro story thanks and enjoy)

Dubwool had always been with hop,in fact for most if not all of hops life dubwools been there since he was a wooloo in fact that was the oldest memory the two had..when Victor was put into the picture dubwool had originally been happy and exited to have a new friend.. But when the championships happened and hop lost to Victor wooloo couldn't bring himself to forgive him for taking away hop and wooloos dream although Victor felt bad for defeating hop he accepted it and soon did hop.. Although dubwool would and could never forgive Victor for what he had done.he took away their dream and that dubwool would never forgive. HE didn't know what hop did to get up to the level he did. HE didn't KNOW how much pain and exhaustion hop when through. HE wasn't there when hop was sad and was defeated.... Soon Dubwool got sick and tired of seeing the smiling stupid calm face of what dubwool thought was a murderer of dreams...

One day in the morning of postwick
A boy was just hanging around reading and taking notes, next to him was a sleeping Dubwool the boys name was Hop, soon he got a call on his rotom phone, there, he sees a brunette boy with Hazel eyes and light skin this boy was hops friend, Victor. The two hung out a lot and they had fun today they were going out and heading to Hammerlocke, Dubwool eventually woke up and over heard their conversation..
"So I guess we meet at the lab I need to give Sonia something. "

"Yeah sure see ya in around 15 minutes? "

"Yeah"

"Ok see ya"

"See ya"

Call ended

Hop then got up and put away the book he had been reading then took the papers he had and put a paper clip on them and put them in a bag as well as his poke balls and some pens and paper for writing. After packing and getting dressed, he had noticed Dubwool was awake and up.

"Oh, hey buddy"

"Behhh"

"Yeah I'm just going out to town with Vic"

"*annoyed Behhh*"

"Hey it's alright we arnt really gonna do much just ya know hang out battle and buy some stuff if ya want you can come"

"Bah"

"Ok do you wanna walk? "

"Meeh"

"Alright"

A bit after they talked and after hop said his good bye to his mom, hop and dubwool then walked out and headed towards the lab.

There the two met Victor he was somewhat Crouching waiting playing with his Pokemon, Cinderace

"Heya mate!"

Victor took his gaze off his pokeom to look at hop when he did he smiled that familiar happy grin... Dubwool hated it

Once hop and dubwool got close enough Vic stood up and smiled

"Hi hop"

The both started talking while approaching the entrance of the lab cinderace was put back in his ball and but in Vic's bag and when they got inside hop excused himself to go give the papers to Sonia they chatted for a bit and Sonia took the papers and waved good bye to the two

Hop waved bye and Victor waved a lil with a smile then they went on their way to Hammerlocke, calling a flying taxi.

There Hop and Victor bought a couple cool things like dolls for Fighting and revives they changed their cards and met some cool people others recognized the champion and wanted photos and Victor asked if hop could be in some of the photos all said of course