20

Third person Pov

"Ion feel like cooking" Ethan says to darrian who was planting kisses on his neck. Darrian pulled away and grabbed a stack of cards while smiling. "Whoever loses has to cook a meal of the winners choice" Darrian says. "You on" Ethan says sitting up and taking the cards so he could shuffle them. "Don't be trying to cheat" darrian says.

"Chest? Naw ain't none of that" Ethan says before laying their cards out. The two had been dating for a hood minute now and we're pretty much inseparable they did everything together and was always at one of the others house. Ethan smiled in victory on e he won and darrian threw his cards on the stack angry he lost.

"I knew you would cheat" darrian says. "Cheat? Naw I won't fair and square" Ethan says before grabbing darrian and placing him on his lap kissing all over his face. Darrian tried not to but ended up smiling and laughing anyway. "Ight enough now what you wanna eat"'darrian says and Ethan pretends to think for a moment.

"I want an omelet" Ethan says and darrian looked at his phone. "Wanna just order from ihop then I go pick it" Darrian says and Ethan nods before kissing Darrian's forehead. It's crazy to think that all of this started with a crazy card game but they were happy and that's all that matters.

The end

Hope ya'll enjoyed