chapter 3...I really didn't want to stand out!?!

(hello a little note from me Kalego later in this story will be calling Iruma Suzuki do to Suzuki being iruma's first name, Iruma is his slur name aka last name thank you)

Iruma's pov
I was sitting on Mr. Kalego's bed he told me that there was border control coming to talk to me and him about me being a human in the netherworld, Mr Kalego is really nice he gave me food and is letting me borrow his shirt!

I herd a knock on the door and Mr. Kalego open it there was a man with red hair he had fox or cat ears as well "Hello Kalego Naberius you said that you found a human in an alley....?"

He didn't fully sounded like he believed him, hit the he looked back at me and instantly knew "...So you went joking, and how am I supposed to know if you didn't take him from the human word?"

He didn't sound very happy so I thought I could help clear something's out..."U-uhh- pardon me but Mr. Kalego didn't take me from the human word..." The tall red haired male looked at me and walked up to me.

Out of habit I flinched when he got to close I was afraid he was going to hit me like my father "Then how did you get here?" The tall man looked confused

"I-I was running through the forest and some how I got here i-i'm sorry that's a-all I know" I barely mumbled out, the red haired male looked at me "...Why were you running through the forest?"

I froze "I-...b- because my father was chasing me...I don't want to go back to him or mother...I'm scared of my punishment if I do..." Mr Kalego gently hugged me, I started to cry into his chest...I really didn't want to go back ".... please don't make me go back..."

I could feel my eyes dropping, Mr Kalego's hug was so warm and my body was so tired.

I woak up a little late the red haired male left and Mr Kalego was sitting at his desk doing something, I tryed to be as quiet as possible when I sat up "...Mr. Kalego...?"

Mr. Kalego looked at me ".. w-what did the red haired male say...?" Kalego got up and sat down next to me "he said that I'll be taking care of you...or I guess adopting you"

... adopting me? Like I'm his son now? "...so am I your son now...?" Mr Kalego looked at me and ruffled my hair "yeah your my son now" I have a demon dad now, how has taken care of me more then my parents in 10 years...

⚉time skip Iruma is now 14 and it the entrance ceremony, Sullivan and Iruma still have the same kind of relationship because Sullivan sees Iruma as a grandson⚇

"Suzuki! breakfast is ready!" My dad yelled from the kitchen I was still putting on my school uniform "thank you dad!" I hurryed up with my uniform and ate my breakfast

"Don't eat to fast you going to be sick" I nodded and continued to eat as fast as I was before "the chair demon and Opera will be walking you to school" my dad cringed at opera's name

"Ok papa- ahh-" I started coughing remembering that my dad was a teacher "Suzuki are you ok...?" I nodded "I just forgot your a teacher-" my dad looked at me and chuckled

     ⚉time skip to the entrance matrimony ⚇

I took my seat next to theas two big students...oh please don't let me stand out don't stand out don't- "silent's." Oh it dad! "Thank you all for watching it is now 6:06 am let's formula commence the welcome ceremony to Babyls" one of the other teachers sied he had blonde hair and wight horn's

"Now all of you raise"

⚉time skip⚇
Well... like grampa said my life depends on not standing out....

"Now then a greeting from our director" the blonde demon seid "oh Iruma it's me your lovely grandma~!" 'HE'S THE DIRECTO?!?!' I covered my face I didn't want to stand out but here grampa is telling everyone my name...I want to curle up in a Ball and die...

"Iruma the director's grandkid...?" A lot of people started whispering about me ...oh god please don't embarrass me! "Yes my sweet adorable grandkid Iruma! We took the picture right before the entrance Carmon copy's are now on sale!"

"I promise no one wants that...!" I seid covering my mouth, I was going to cry my eyes out when I get home. I could tell my dad was glaring at grampa

" Now we'll have a greding form our new students representative" I lightly pink haired boy got up and started walking to the front....he was kinda cute- ahhh! What am I thinking!?!....but he was cute and hot....AHHHH!?! I'm so confused!?!?

" Asmodeus Alice " ahh at least he's a purfict distraction...all the attention of off- " giving the address in his place is the honer student Iruma Suzuki"

....what....? Please tell me this is a joke.... Grampa poked his head out from behind the curtain with a camera smiling at me....I know it I'm finished! "Iruma please come to the stage...

The next thing I know I was on the stage not knowing what to do or say....I could tell dad was looking at me have a mental breakdown on the stage

The photo flow down Infront of me it sead 'I sent you there's word's of good luck so you don't trip and fall....Aberuhauke Tarutoudari lusabebe Risutouru Aburuze Sutoumanu Aberuge Uru Mahoraba Tsurezaza'

I'm just supposed to say this out loud....? I took a deep breath and started reading "Aberuhauke... Tarutoudari .....lusabebe .....Risutouru .... Aburuze .... Sutoumanu.... Aberuge....Uru..... Mahoraba .....Tsurezaza...."

Everyone started cheering "hey you you can't go chanting forbidden spells like that" the blond man said to me.... "I- uhh- what...?" "There taboo for a reason if you were to studer or read it wrong your body would have exposed that's just comen sense!"

NEW'S TO ME!?!? Why didn't grampa tell me!?!?  "U-uhh- by the way s-sir what did that spell do....?"
"If it works it will proven you for tripping and falling the whole day!"...."what that's it...?"

I started walking down the stares from the stage, I was standing Infront of Asmodeus.... "You may call me Asmodeus Alice." ...why did I feel flustered!?!?! I'm so confused "o-oh hi..."

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm about to die...? And when did I get to the quart yard!?! "I was so post to deliver the school greding....the punishment from thieving that spot Is death!" Asmodeus sead "...huu...?" I could feel the tear's start to form in my eyes... I could see a fire ball form in his hand....I really didn't want to stand out!?!

⚉⚉⚉⚉⚉⚇⚇⚇⚇⚇
Word count 1166