For His Own Good

*Aston's pov*

Julia is round at mine, she looks so sad and depressed. "Come on then what film are we having today?" I asked "I...um ghost!" Julia grinned. "Ghost?" "Yeah you know Demi Moore and patrick Swayze?" "Oh that one." "Yeah do you have it?" "Of course it's mums favourite film." "She's got good taste." "Yeah how about a nice massage and some sweets and some beer?" "Sounds perfect." Ok so were weren't 18 and we were drinking underage but seriously nobody ever waits until they're 18 were not that far off really 16years of age. I wouldn't say it was that bad. Julia smiled widely as I got up to go to the kitchen. "You get the DVD ill get the goodies." I grinned Julia smiled back as she crawled onto the floor and opened the DVD cupboard. A few minutes later I came back and Julia was sat back on the sofa, the DVD was in and the coffee table waiting for all the goodies I had in my hands. I placed them all down on the coffee table and sat behind Julia pulling her close and got the snuggle blanket from the top of the sofa placing it around us.

*Julia's pov*

Ast and I were watching ghost, I love that film to pieces it's so truly the most beautiful film. As an intimate part came on the screen I could feel Ast's eyes on me. "Ast?" "Yeah?" "Why are you staring at me?" "Because you're beautiful babe." "Oh no Ast were not going there. You know I'm not." "You are, I know you've never been told because its obvious. Julia...I love you." I smiled a little. "Ast I love you too." "You do?" "Yeah of course you're my best friend." I looked up at Ast. "I don't want to be best friends though...I wanna be your boyfriend." I sighed pulling away from Ast. "We can't, I can't...." "Why? Don't you feel the same way?" I nodded "of course...but." "But?" Ast gently rubbed over one of my many bruises. "My dad will lash out."

"He's gonna have to deal with it I won't let him hurt you." "Promise?" "Cross my heart and hope to die." I sighed deeply. "I'm sorry I just can't, it's for your own good Ast. I can't let you get involved." "Please we can be secret." "You can't be involved they'll kill you." "They won't if we're secret." "Ok so say we go secret...what if they realise?" "They wont." "I'm scared Ast." "Don't be." He lent down and kissed me. It was slow but loving after a few minutes we pulled apart. "Tell me that didn't feel right babe?" I shook my head gently. "I thought so." We began to kiss again this time more intensely. What am I getting myself into?