Chapter 3 - I Love You

*Tamura POV*

We took him to the club
" I'm gonna call you Jimmy," Shikatani said

" Ok so who are you and why are you stalking Yuri," I said

"Yuri do you know him...YURI DON GO TO SLEEP" I yell at Yuri

" b~because I l~love him," Jimmy said in a low quite shy voice

Everybody was quiet " I thought it will be enough just looking at you but it wasn't I started to want stuff that yuri use but now I want to talk to him, " Jimmy said in a low quite shy voice

Yuri just looks at him Yuri took my hand and pulls me to him " Come on, come on, come on" Yuri said in a kiddish voice and we left the room.

*3rd POV*

Yuri and Tamura had sex and the other let Jimmy go.

* The Next day*

* Toono POV*

I was just walking in the park and I saw Jimmy walking in front of me so I started talking to him behind him I saw Yuri running from Tamura " Get him, he ate all my bananas make he gives them back " Tamura said yelling at me " How am I supposed to do that" I said yell back Yuri jump over both of us Jimmy walks over to Yuri " um Yuri" jimmy said in a shy voice Yuri looks over at him with a confused face " Y~Yuri I lo~love y~you" yuri lick his fingers " To be, both or be" Yuri said running around Jimmy "I will just watch" Jimmy said Yuri grab Jimmy nipples and pull them " kisses... too bad" Yuri said a little bit mad and left everybody left.

*3rd POV*

* at night *

Yuri just got done having sex with Tamura, Tamura was in Yuri's bed sleeping Yuri was looking out the window " Um mmmm...Jimmy?" said Yuri licking a pink lollipop.

( That the end of Chapter 3
I will update this everyday and if I don't it because I didn't feel like it )