⚛✷🪐 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝑔𝓇o𝓊𝓃𝒹🪐 ✷⚛

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

Saturno is a young man with a light tan complexion, Light pale purple short hair, and Orchid purple shade eyes.

He wears black Baggy Trousers with stars on them with Leather Belt with Detachable Chain and an Oversized shirt with a punk-like print on the shirt with black and purple colors Belt Vest Punk Leather Chain Belts and black gloves. He was wearing Platform Goth Ankle Boots and Combat Chunky Heel Boots with a space-like design also Saturn earrings.

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓼

A Sweet Male cook who encountered the Astral Express while traveling around his homeworld.

Years later, Saturno is the cook for the Astral Express but still goes on missions and his trailblazing journey has been full of chaos and fun.

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖊

Saturno grew up in his homework that looks like Saturn and he had an okay childhood he grew up with his mother and had a talent for cooking but with his father ████████████.......B̶͍̲́a̵̬̹͒̕c̵̨͙͊̄k̶̢͗g̵̭͊̌r̴͙͓̔o̶͇̒͑ù̶͍͐n̷̝̽̎d̸̻̀ ̷̺́̍a̶̜̱̒͊b̴̦͝o̷̞͑ͅų̶͝t̸̥͒̀͜ ̶͉̃̈́f̸̛̜͘a̶̡͎͌t̵̟̃ḧ̸̙é̴̱͠r̵̤͐ ̵̤̳͗ṗ̸͎à̵͙̖̆r̵͉͔̉̃t̵̥́ ̶̨̛̀u̶͚̘͂Ń̶̜̬̚ä̶̫̼́V̶̫͆ã̷̬͔I̷͂͜l̸̜͖͘͠a̷̺̦͊B̶̥͋ḷ̵̛̜̈́E̴̢͑͜

𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓼

Dan Heng - Good friends (Den Heng is Quiet and Saturno is Quiet but they talk and they get along)

March 7th - Best friends (She talks a lot and he listens while cooking)

Himeko - Coffee buds (He makes sure he doesn't accidentally drink HER coffee-)
Welt - Good friends (He talks to Welt and they get along well)

Pom Pom- Best friends (He makes pom pom his favorite food a lot that's why they're best friends)

Caelus - Best BEST friend (In the story Saturno has to pull Caelus away from trash cans...)