Chad

We wake up in a dark room. I try to get up and move around, but my hands and feet are on lock down. With great fear, I slowly lower my head to see that I am strapped on an extraction table. I then wave my head around frantically to try and see if I can find Lilly.

Then I see her.

She is strapped down as well, but horribly scratched and bruised. Her shirt and pants are ripped, revealing deep lashes with blood pouring from them.

I guess she woke up earlier and put up more of a fight. But it's not the scratches I'm worried about. It's the fact that she is unconscious... or worse...

It's hard to tell if she's breathing so I call to her, "Lilly... Lilly, please wake up..." I then get frustrated that she doesn't even move, so I yell in desperation, "LILLY! GOD DANG IT! WAKE UP!"

When she doesn't answer a second time, my frustration turns to fear and sadness, and with that, I start to cry.

"So now your finally awake. You've been sleeping for a while now..." I recognize this voice as Riddle's and I scream at him, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU.... you... you...?" As I struggle to come up with an insult, Riddle just laughs.

"She's still alive," he speaks, finally coming out from the shadows, "she just went through some...ah....treatment." he says as if this were obvious.

"What kind of treatment is THAT?" I yell, shaking my head toward Lilly's direction, because I can't my arms.

"Hmm..." the man thinks on that for a while. "Well... it was treatment to get information..."

"What kind of information?" I reply, my voice surprisingly steady and calm.

"Don't fool yourself with false courage, boy," Riddle growls in disgust "information that I know you know."

Anger pulses through my veins, and just as I'm about to curse the crazy man out, Lilly wakes up.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED?!" She screams, inspecting her deep wounds and bruises.

"You apparently didn't give the information." I sarcastically state.

"Riddle, I swear-" Riddle cuts her off.

"No don't even think of opening your mouth, the boy is right. You didn't give the information, so now I must extract it from the boy..." Riddle looks over at me with a wide, murderous grin splattered across his face.

Then the two nightmares that are supposed to be children appear from the shadows.

"Let me introduce you to Theodore, and Charlotte," he says, still grinning, "they are my special helpers..."