2.3: Recognized

Lanqin didn't know was that the eyesight of the thing he was looking at was beyond the human realm. Even as he watched it, it watched him closely.

It was a little relieved when it found that his wife had woken up and was worried and frightened all night.

This morning, it and Lu Xingzhi both heard his wife's stomach rumbling, and it felt that his wife must wake up to eat, so they went out hunting early, thinking that they could eat delicious food when they woke up.

It's just that there was a little problem during the hunt, and Lu found that he had nothing to start a fire.

Generally speaking, human beings eat cooked food. Eating raw food will make his wife sick again. Lu is reluctant to let his wife suffer, so he eats a few bites of the elk he hunted, and then goes to pick some delicious wild fruits for his wife.

Of course, it is up to Lu Xingzhi to identify which wild fruits are edible and delicious. Lu uses human figures to pick all kinds of wild fruits, and at the same time carefully notes what these wild fruits look like.

After all, it was his wife who belonged to him alone at this time, so there was no reason to trouble Lu Xingzhi all the time.

After it has mastered all the skills to raise a wife, there is no need for Lu Xingzhi to show up all the time.

For Lu Xingzhi's generous help now, Lu is also very grateful, and promised that when Lu Xingzhi also finds a spouse, it will definitely cooperate with Lu Xingzhi.

【"But Lu Xingzhi, you never found a wife before you were a human being, and now you sleep in my head all day, I think it's even more impossible for you to find a wife hehehe."] Lu Xingzhi's honest words will only make Lu Xingzhi feel speechless, and at the same time The mood is also hard to describe-before that human appeared, Lu had always thought that he and it belonged together, but now that he has a wife, he immediately declared that he wanted to draw a line.

This is a bit outrageous no matter how you look at it.

After all, they are one body, even if they have three forms, they can all be used freely, but he really can't accept the fact that he has become a different species, either sleeping in the depths of consciousness, or using human form walk.

But now for a human being of unknown origin, he directly broke this principle.

Besides, Lu Xingzhi didn't think about one thing. With two schizophrenic personalities like them, no matter how you look at it, that human being is their common wife...

However, at this time, Lu Xingzhi felt very sorry for that man who didn't know his temperament. Humans didn't have much thought, so they didn't correct Lu's self-righteous words.

Lu Xingzhi thought that he didn't need a spouse. Even during the reproduction period, he would just be irritated to find different species or different plants to fight. As for other things, he really didn't have any ideas.

But it is obvious that this is just a simple thought of Lu Xingzhi in a short period of time. After experiencing the benefits of a spouse in the future, Lu Xingzhi will regret not refuting his words today, otherwise his desire for a beautiful wife will not be carried out so well in the future. difficult!

This guy Lu actually really rooted in his heart that he doesn't want a wife, and he is not willing to share his wife at all.

But at that time, Lu Xingzhi was very cheeky, he thought Lan Qin was their common wife, if he couldn't have it, then he couldn't have it either!

When it returned to the nest, it could already see the face of the wife on the nest most clearly. Lu Xingzhi was still teaching it how to get along with humans, and suggested that it transform into a human form, which would be more suitable for closer relationships.