Backstory

Authors note: this is my first time writing, so it may not be the best. Feel free to make suggestions and correct my writing in the comment section, I'm all open to criticism!
(Also please read till chapter 5, that's where you can my writing actually gets good)

————

"YOU FUCKING BRAT, IVE HAD ENOUGH! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Vernon roared with enough force to burst someone's eardrums

...

You're probably wondering how Aurora potter managed to get herself here... well let me explain it to you

*a few hours earlier*

Uncle Vernon's hits were always the worst. 'Fat fucking whale', she thought to herself before another hand slapped her face. Again.

You see, the girl forgot to clean one spot in the kitchen, so uncle Vernon thought the perfect punishment would be hitting her for forgetting to clean one spot. Perfect.

She closed her eyes and thought of the forest, it was her sweet spot.

She knew she wasn't inside the forest, but she could feel the wind glistening to her pale skin and the leaves crunching beneath her.

She took a deep breath.

When she opened her eyes, uncle Vernon's eyes were full of fury. Aurora potter was scared, but she wouldn't show it. Never show fear, at least not at the Dursley's

Fear is weakness.

she had to learn that the hard way, by living with the Dursley's.

Aurora and Harry Potter were always hit. Harry is Aurora's younger brother, she was born the 20th September 1989, while he was born 31st July 1990.

They both had a lightning shaped scar on their head. Vernon and Petunia always said it was because of a car crash they had been in, which undoubtedly their parents died in too. But Aurora doubted it was true, the story just didn't add up.

Harry's hair is... untamed, but his eyes are beautiful, green and radiant. As for Aurora, she has the same eyes as him, but her hair is long and ginger, a bit wavy but not as untamed as her brothers.

But the interesting thing about her hair is that she could change the shape, colour and length to whatever she wanted, although it also changed colours based on her emotion.

A few months ago she found out she could also change her body parts to look like whatever she wanted... uncle Vernon saw her doing it and she got in a lot of trouble.

She didn't get food for a week and got a very. VERY good slap on the cheek.

Sometimes she's heard aunt Petunia mutter about a "lily" when she has her normal light-orange hair, but of course she's gotten nothing more than that.

To this moment she still wonders who still Lily is.

Oh, and Harry's the opposite of her personality wise despite being siblings.

He always follows the rules, never goes out of line, never speaks unless spoken to... and then there's Aurora.

Of course she's also seen as the girl who never goes out of line, but that's because when she does, she's sneaky about it.

That's why she's always the one to steal food from the kitchen, that's why she has more freedom than her younger brother.

She's stolen so many things from the Dursley's without them knowing... money too

...

Anyways back to the beating.

A few minutes later, after Vernon was done with the beating, He went to the kitchen and told her to wait, so she did.