~Chapter 6~

Annabeth POV 

"What's the Rising Phoenix?" Annabeth asked. "You mentioned it before."

The boy with a bleeding nose answered, "Wut do you menth? Areth you parth of themp?" The blood from his nose messed up his words.

Suddenly, a bolt of ice shot from one of the figures in the distance. The bolt was deflected by Percy, who redirected it at their enemies, freezing one. "That was so slow. Even Grover can attack faster than that."

"DIE!" They heard a shout from uphill, as a forceful wind flew out of one of their hands, knocking them over. Suddenly, Nico appeared behind the figures, and knocked them out. 

"That was boring," he called.

"Howeth he knocketh themth out weeth no eefort?" The teal-eyed boy asked.

"Answer our questions first," Annabeth declared. "What is the Rising Phoenix?"

"They're a breakaway sect of evil elves wh-" a brown-eyed girl started.

"Hold up. Elves? Like the ones who are with Santa in the North Pole?" Will asked.. "Can you give me presents?"

"No, not those elves," An ice-blue eyed boy said.

"Fine," Annabeth responded. "So, what does the Rising Phoenix want to do?"

"Destroy us and cause mayhem and destruction," a teal-eyed girl responded.

"Why? Y'all are kinda wimpy. Why do they hate you?" Nico asked.

The brown-eyed girl answered, "Because we took down another group of them, called the Neverseen."

"Stupid name," Percy commented.

Keefe POV  

"I'm Keefe. And you are?"

"Annabeth."

"Percy."

"Nico."

"Will."

"Nice to meet you all," Sophie said.

"So, what do you want?" Will asked.

"We need help defeating the Rising Phoenix."

"Can't you do it by yourself?" Nico asked.

"No. We are heavily outnumbered, and we can't find them," Keefe responded.

"Then interrogate the crud out of these guys, and locate the bases."

Annabeth responded, "No, they can't. These slimeballs will just give them false info to trick them.

"Oh, yeah," Nico said.

The next hour was spent repairing the damage, and healing wounds. The demigods drank a substance called, "Nectar and Ambrosia".

Soon, everything was repaired, but the demigods needed a place to sleep. Keefe sighed. "My place has a few hundred extra rooms. Follow me."

Keefe used a home crystal to leap to Candleshade, where the demigods stood, awestruck. "You live here?"

"Yeah. It was horrible, trust me."

Nico POV 

"YOU CAN AFFORD FREAKING DIAMONDS AS NORMALITY?" Nico screamed.

Keefe shrugged. "Yeah. Jewels are common around here."

"I can tell," WIll muttered, staring at an emerald-engraved carving.

"WHAT. IS. THAT." Percy said, staring at a glowing statue.

"My dad is very vain, and thinks he is the best in the universe, blah blah blah."

"Wow, just like everyone in the um, Lost Cities?"

"Pretty much."

"Huh."

"This is my mom's room. She hid a lot of stuff in here, but I think I found it all."

"Are you sure?" Annabeth asked, holding up a black book with the cover, 'Rising Phoenixes'.

Keefe's jaw dropped. "Wh-Where did you find that?"

"Under the bed. Why?"

"I searched there, MANY TIMES, but I never spotted that?" Keefe wondered.

"Yeah, pretty much," WIll responded.

A few hours later, all the demigods went to separate rooms, and all went to sleep.

Sophie POV  

As Sophie lay down in bed, she thought about how she could help against the Rising Phoenix. So far, all she had done was failed. Her inflicting failed, she couldn't feel their minds, and all else in between.

Sophie's last thought as she slept was, I'm a failure.

The next morning, Keefe came over with the demigods, who wandered off to see the dinosaurs.

"Hi, Keefe," Sophie said.

Keefe responded, "Hi, Foster."

"Yesterday was crazy, right?"

"Yeah. It was one hectic day. Listen, there's something I want to tell you..." He leaned in. Sophie's heart was pounding, until a familiar voice interrupted.

"Am I missing something?" Fitz asked.

Sophie was sure her face was a nuclear explosion of red, but she answered, "N-No. Nothing at all."

Suddenly, there was a shout from the pastures. "IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A TOUCH ACTIVATED TUNNEL HERE IN THE CAGE? BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE WHERE IT LEADS," Percy announced.

"We'll be right there," Fitz answered.

When they came Sophie was flabbergasted.

"Percy. You found the Rising Phoenix's base."

~~~

When the elves have tried together to find the base for ages, and Percy just happens to find a touch activated tunnel-

Also @ShinyNiffler12wrote this chapter!