Getting To Know Each other...

It is thursday 12:30 a.m., and you just got settle in to the seat and started to do the nightly chores around the place. You decided that you want to get to know you'r new friend a lot better. So when he came by the office it was now the right time to ask him...

Y/n: U-um springtrap?*look's up after petting mini freddy*

Springtrap: Yes?

Y/n: I-i would love to g-get to know you better.

Springtrap: Oh? Really? Okay then i ask you question and then you ask me.

You turned around on the char and start to come up with some question that you want to ask him, while he stand in front of you waiting to see who will start... so he start by asking you...

Springtrap: Why are you always so nervous?*look's at you*

Y/n: I-i um have s-speech problems...*blushes*

Springtrap:  I see.*nod's his head* My next question is that do you have a tremor?

You were shocked, you told no one about you illness how did he found out? Was he studying you'r movement? You looked at him and was about to say something until he interrupted you...

Springtrap: I been watching you'r hand movement. It ain't that hard to detect a tremor.

Y/n: W-well i a-am shocked....*look's down*

Springtrap: Nothing to be shocked off... My next question is what was you'r previous job?

Y/n: I a-actually a travel agent...*gently smiles*

Springtrap: Seem's like you love that job...

Y/n: W-well that was until m-my boss hired s-some guy n-named johnny....*frowns*

Springtrap: What? That don't seem fair...*look's angry*

Y/n: B-but i got 2 week's to prove m-myself!

Springtrap: Good.*look's at you* Now it you'r turn...

Now it was you'r turn to ask the question. Sure you were nervous so you turn to you'r mini helpers... that they gave you a thumb's up. It made you smile and made you feel confident, so they first question that you ask was...

Y/n: U-um what with the f-fleshy stuff...*point's at it*

Springtrap: ...

Y/n: S-springtrap?

Springtrap wasn't saying anything which made you'r concern about him... That was until you heard gears clicking and turned and you'r saw him lifting his face up to reveal something horrible and scary...

 That was until you heard gears clicking and turned and you'r saw him lifting his face up to reveal something horrible and scary

You covered you'r mouth in shocked and fear... inside the suit was a human... a dead one. Springtrap close his face and turn away to not look at you, it's the same reaction he always get from anyone that see his true form. That he was once a human that fused with an animatornic... But what you did was shocked him...

You hugged him!! He didn't know what to do

You hugged him!! He didn't know what to do... but after a few second he gently hugged back and eyed you... You felt sorry for him... That made Springtrap heart melt into a puddle... But of course he bent down a little to hugged you... you then said...

Y/n: I-i so s-sorry... you didn't d-deserve that...*sniffling*

Springtrap: *whisper's to himself* Yes i do...

You guy's stay like that... just hugging each other. Springtrap thought that all humans were bad and mean, but he finally met one that ain't... and that was you. You didn't want to leave him in a state of sadness so you choose to still hug him a little more tighter... and that's how you guys stayed until you'r shift was over....