CHAP IV

———————————————————————————————

"DONT TAKE A WHOLE PERC

SHE WANT HALF OF IT"

————————————————————————————

Lo📌 Inside the apt building
Time 7:24 PM
2ND POV

You guys decided to execute the plan around 7:30 as you knew around this time people inside the building were getting ready to clock out for the night or just get really busy.

You and the girls decided to buy flour and extra trash bags to help you out with your mission. The flour was for when the unlucky renter came out the second time you guys knocked then dashed and the trash bag was there for the same reason.

Deciding this was a perfect time to film a video for your channel you had to set up your camera so you could record this.

"Okay y'all ready?" you turn and look at the other girls

"Yup!" Iyana enthusiastically says, "This is so stupid but its gonna be so funny" Aniyah says in an annoyed but amused tone.

"Okay, hey yall welcome back today we have my best friend Aniyah and my new friend Iyana and today we're going to be playing a nice lil jokey joke on our neighbors, if yall see this im sorry but i was just bored so without further ado lets get onto the real shit yall came for."

You set the camera up on the floor and press record, the first person on the list was Floch it made sense sonce Aniyah wanted to get her lick back after his girlfriends ugly ass dog Ken chased her into the parking lot.

"Iyana you knock first" you whisper towards the girl who looks over at you like your crazy "Unt uhn get somebody else to to it" she whispers "C'mon please!!" you beg for her to agree so you can get onto the next victim. "Fine"

You watch as she composes her self before going up to the door which she bangs on loud as hell, and with that you guys book it down the hall and ariund the corner trying not to laugh.

You can hear a door open on the other side and you see Flochs girlfriend stick her head out, biting your hand as you didn't want to laugh and ruin the prank that was already going so good so far you guys wait to hear the door close.

"yana grab the paper plates and the flour" Aniyah whispers while holding back a laugh. Sliding over the items she asks for Aniyah carefully opens the flour and dumps some onto a plate.