Five

Ivy pov narrative Not proofread

Ivy pov narrative
Not proofread

today was the day me and Paige had finally agreed to talk. we had been texting back and forth and decided that I would come over this weekend which happened to be today

I had been struggling to decide what to wear I didn't know whether I should try to dress like a slut or normal I decided on a halfway point wearing baggy jeans that hugged my ass just right which was always Paige's favorite part about me and cute halter top.

when I checked the time I realized that I was already running a couple minutes late so I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror and reapplied my lipgloss.

I let out a huff as I sit down in my car it was hot as hell and I could already feel the sweat on Ie. I put on some frank ocean and drove over to Paige'sges apartment. I was nervous knowing that she had roommates.

I didn't know any of the girls on the team except Azzi who was still one of my close friends. I was wishing and praying that it would be Azzi even though I knew there was bound to be more.

as soon as I parked I felt my anxiety peak. I did my best to calm my breathing and drank some water. after a moment spent, I built up the courage and got out and knocked on her front door.

almost immediatePaigeige opened the door looking flushed wiAzzizzi and another girl almost chasing her.

" hi ivy comes in com, in, " she said taking my hand and rushing me into her room not even giving me a chance to say hi to the other girls.

she practically pushed me onto the bed which I hated to admit that I liked she didn't sit next to me instead standing in front of me anotthinghink that I hated to admit I liked. What did you wanna talk about"I asked as if it wasn't completely obvious

" I know the breakup was years ago but I just wanted to apologize for the way I left and the way I just broke up with you and pretended it was nothing. you didn't deserve any of that and it was a shitty immature thing of me to do. in case enough were wondering I haven't hooked up or even kissed anyone since we broke up" she said rambling before I cut her off

"It's okay Paige I promise I forgave you the first couple of times you apologized" I joked she had over the years apologized many times and at first I ignored her but then I eventually gave in and replied to the messages.

suddenly I felt the room in the air shift when she chuckled and looked down at my lips.

" you didn't let me finish I was gonna ask if I could make it up to you in any way ? " she said in a voice I immediately recognized as her flirting giving a slight flash of deva vu.

I felt myself flush at her words not expecting her to say that. with a surge of confidence, I leaned closer and said "I think I know a way you could repay me"

with a smirk, she leaned in and closed the gap between our lips.

a/n HI GUYS IM BACK I was gonna write smut but I wanted to know your guy's opinion so say yes or no and we'll see who wins

also if it seems too soon for them to hook up just know I have it all planned out so just trust me on this one