BOTDF'S BUS

DAHVIE VANITYS P.O.V.

As soon as we pushed skye on the bus i jayy and i locked the door and  handed Skye a ps3 controler and put in the black opps 2 disc. What makes you think that ill play? said skye. WE DO :D said dahvie. Then Jayy was running around in circles screaming DAHVIE SMELLS LIKE A HOES ASS. Dahvie jaw dropped. YEA......WELL.....JAYY SOUNDS LIKE.....UM..... SHANAYNAY. When we shut up we realised that skye was gone. Damn i cant beileve we scared her off jayy said. Now that were in private id like to speak to you about skye said dahvie. I really love her she makes me realise theres more than one thing in life, and she is my whole world. Jayy smiled at me and hugged me. Lets just go find her and maybe you can tell her how you feel said jayy.

SKYES P.O.V.

I really liked dahvie but i dont know if he likes me or not im so confused. Maybe i should go back, and tell him how i feel maybe he will feel the same way. He makes my world happy and my heart warm.  I went back to the bus and found dahvie on the couch and jayy went to the bathroom. Dahvie i need to talk to you. Me to said dahvie.....could i go first? Sure i said. You mean the whole world to me and i love you i dont know if you feel the same way but i dont care i will love you forever. I love you too i said thats the same thing i wanted to tell you you make my heart warm all the time. Dahvie smiled and said ''Wanna go out ?''. Id love to i said to him.