8 : Tony

The three off them all went outside to where all the fighting was happening.

"There's our ride."

The bow and arrow guy said as the group started running towards the quinjet together. Before they could reach it, a laser beam of some sort was shot in front of them, stopping them from moving forward.

"Captain Rogers..."

Yasmine looked up to where the voice was coming from.

A literally flying red man, great.

"I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good..."

The people on Iron mans team walked up. "You must surrender now." Both of the teams were now face to face.

"What do we do, cap?"

"We fight."

Cap started walking towards team Iron Man. "Yeah, because all we ever do is fight, right?" Yasmine said sarcastically.

"Yas." Bucky side eyed her, not in the mood for jokes. "Sorry."

Soon, the rest of Cap's team stared walking too, at that walking turned into jogging, and then running. Before the fight actually started, Bucky turned to Yasmine.

"Yas, I want you to go wait over there." He pointed to a couple of crates. "But why, you know I can fight!" she scoffed.

"But you could still seriously get hurt, so go."

Yas didn't argue anymore she just stared walking away. When she turned back again, Bucky was already in a fight with that Cat King guy. "That was fast..." she muttered to herself.

She knew her powers would be better off not used in this fight.

She was dangerous and would be at risk if she miss shot and aimed for anyones head, causing their brain to most definitely fry.

That's what she was forced to do when she was with HYDRA. Whenever she had trained with someone before Bucky, they would always end up dead or very injured.

Yas was lost in her thought for god knows how long, but when she snapped back to reality, Bucky and Cap were there.

"We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky panted m catching his breath.

"We gotta draw out the flyers." Cap said. "I'll take Vision. You get to the jet."

Yas was guessing that Vision was the red skinned person. "No, you get to the jet! All of you." Sam said over the earpiece. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as i hate to admit it... if we're gonna win the one, some of us might have to lose it." Said the bow and arrow guy. "This isn't their real fight, Steve."

Cap, Bucky, and Yasmine all looked at each other, probably thinking the same thing. "Alright, Sam, what's the play?" Cap asked. "We need a diversion, Something big."

Then another voice was heard.

"I got something kinda big, but I can't hold it very long."

Yasmine looked so confused at the moment, along with the other two.

"On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half..."