Wake up, Ring Ring.

Panting over it's corpse, I look down at my hands. That's when the red rage fades and as I peer at bloodied digits, a form took shape in my hand. I couldn't believe what I saw. A Nokia brick, you know the one, clutched tightly in my white knuckled fist. 'How? Where did it even come from? I don't even own one of these!' I thought as I stared in horror. Curiosity overcomes me. I look down further at the lifeless body before my feet. 'What was that thing?...'. A sharp crack burst from its legs. I watched both fascinated and disgusted as its appendage became more human shaped. More cracks and pops while the rest of the body followed. Then I saw it. The torn jacket pocket of the creature. This wasn't my phone. Somehow I ended up with its device in my hand. A rush of disturbed fear engulfs me whilst I realize I don't know where I am or what happened. The sun is creeping over the horizon now. I must get home. The Nokia rings.... That's when I see my own hands hair. It's very long and thick, but shrinking while I watch. The phone rings again. Hesitantly I answer, "hello?". A deep male voice from the other end comes across eerily clear, "That was an excellent hunt my son." A click then dial tone. 'What have I become?'