How unfortunate

Warning!

This contains cursing for a bit so, uhh yea heads up.

-^*

"Aniko..what the hell are you doing?"

"### I-I can't do this. I deserve this, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN LIFE! YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER!"

"ANIKO YOU HAVE KIDS! A KINGDOM! PEOPLE WHO LOOK UP TO YOU! AND YOUR JUST GOING TO END IT HERE RIGHT NOW?"

"Ha...of course...the 'kids'###...they aren't my kids. They don't deserve to be treated like this....

Good bye ### I hope I never see you in my goddamn next life b###h!"

And with that, she was gone. In reality, she moved on into her next life. But to the world, she was another fairytale that you could only get someone to believe until they were 5.

Many people questioned about the girls strange name and how it related to the fairytale their grandma told, usually she could get away with "my parents loved the name when they read the book!" Or "I reminded them of that old book."

Hiding the unusual name from her parents was intresting but hey, eventually it worked out. So now we're in present day, so let's go over some stuff that happened.

First of all, Aniko decided it would be a "great idea" to adopt...7 KIDS?! YEA UHMMM THAT WAS CERTAINLY A...SURPRISE??? I'm sure you can imagine how that went.

"But livvvvvv im an adult now why can't I adopt them?"

"BECAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE THEIR LIVING IN-"

After a lot of considering it and liv eventually falling in love with these kids, they were moved to Liv's house even though her boyfriend was surprised when they all showed up, they became a family. But of course, there isn't any book about a normal family. :)

.............-+*

"MOMMMM WAKE UP >:((("

Reality. Huh.

"Give me a second ferrocy."

"Fine! But don't be mad when granny is angry!!"

Ferrocy my youngest, woke me up, they're joking of course, liv wont be mad. I hope. 

Getting ready was easy, I pulled my hair in a ponytail, put my skirt and cardigan on and walked down stairs.

When I got down I heard screaming, when I went to check it was- Uhmm...

"AOAOOAAOAOAOAO DIES ON THE FLOOR AND  DISINTEGRATES"

Midnight, my second youngest, has a phobia of...microwaves, and I totally don't have anything to do with that. 

Midnight has to go to the hospital once a week duo to fainting after seeing a microwave and hitting her head on the concrete.

"ANIKO CAN YOU TELL MIDNIGHT TO NOT DIE ON MY MARBLE FLOOR? THANKS!!" 

Liv, my adopted mother has had to put up with cleaning her floors almost everyday because of this microwave phobia.

"I just wanted my snack >:(((" 

"Achilles, you should know by now to use the microwave in your room."

"I HAVE A MICROWAVE IN MY ROOM? NO WONDER MIDNIGHT HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN WHEN SHE WENT IN MY CLOSET!" 

If your wondering about that, I store extra microwave's in my kid's closets for when midnight smashes the kitchen one with a bat. But on the few occasions midnight hides in someone's closet from a microwave ghost she calls "daybreak" and finds one is a lovely trip to the therapist, also! Midnight single handedly has caused 18 therapists to give up on her due to her microphopia.

One time a therapist made a microwave cake and ate it in from of midnight, and she screamed at the top of her lungs and fainted.

"ACHILLIES!!" Midnight screamed running out of her room

"WHAT MIDNIGHT?" Achilles said.

"WHY IS THERE FIVE MICROWAVES IN YOUR ROOM!?" she said screaming as her face filled with hot tears

"What?? There's no microwaves in my room!?" They said clearly trying to gaslight midnight to make her calm down

"ARE TRYING TO GASLIGHT ME AGAIN??" Midnight said questioning her "clones" words

After that I left wanting to get back to work.

"Alright guys im going to the studio-"

"Gwandma can I come with you???"

Liv sighing agrees to take ferrocy with her to the studio.

"Aniko! Make sure they don't burn my house down.."

"Will do liv!"

-+*