Inner private moment between friends:

(During the night)
(In North Carolina)
(In Hilton Raleigh North Hills Hotel)
(In Room 606)
Ellie Bolt:And just when it seemed that the witch had ended her,BAAM!Ariana shows up intact!
Jonah Hart:😯Really?How?
Ariana Finley:Hermes' Multivitamins,perfect to battle against magic.I knew these were gonna be useful in the quest.
Aaron Finley:And thank the gods they were.Otherwise,me and Jonah would have been sold to a museum.
Ellie:😏You know museums don't accept cheap paper mache statues from the trash can?
(Jonah Hart,Ellie,Ariana Finley and Nalani Dalton start laughing)
Aaron:😑
(Nalani Dalton starts feeling a headache and touches her head with a hand)
Jonah:You're okay?
Nalani:(touching her head with a hand/feeling a headache)Yeah.Just a little exhausted from the witch fight.
Ariana:Same,I definitely need a nap right now
Ellie:You're a bunch of softies,I'm going to sleep when the television channels run out of good programming.
(Ellie turns on the TV)
Ellie:I really missed TV

(Later)
(Ellie sleeps on the floor with a blanket)
(Nalani sleeps in a sleeping bag made of flowers)
(Ariana and Aaron sleep in 1 bed together)
(Jonah is in another bed,but has trouble sleeping)
(Jonah gets out of the bed and walks towards the door)
(Ellie starts waking up and sees Jonah leave the room)
(Ellie stands up and follows Jonah)

(Outside of room 606)
(Jonah leans against the wall next to the door)
(Ellie exits the room)
Ellie:You're okay?
Jonah:Yeah,just,i'm not very sleepy right now.
Ellie:I mean,with all that has been happening.The deadline,finding the Rogue Demigod and Clark...
Jonah: ...
Ellie:It's alright.You can tell me.
(Jonah takes a deep breath)
(Jonah goes down and sits against the wall)
(Ellie sits against the wall next to Jonah)
Jonah:The night before Clark's death,I had a vision while asleep.I literally saw his death happening before my eyes.I should've told someone,if I had,then Clark would've been still alive.
Ellie:I don't know much about prophecies,but I know that the future cannot always be changed.Even if you have warned Clark,he would've probably still died.So don't let his death get over your head.
Jonah:(confused)What are you talking about?
Ellie:You remember when Ariana mentioned that her Fatal Flaw is Separation Anxiety.It seems that yours could be Guilt.
Jonah:What makes you think that exactly?
Ellie:Sunshine,you've just admit it that you will do anything to make amendments with Clark's death because you feel it's your fault he died just because you predicted his death.Guilt is a very dangerous Fatal Flaw for demigods,if it's not handle in a healthy way,you may die in peace and yet still feeling pain inside of you. Believe me,I know how it feels like...
Jonah:You?How?
Ellie:A few months ago,when I freed Ephimetheus from his prison.I broke my promise to the River Styx.I betrayed my bow that day.Somehow,the goddess of Oaths hasn't sent any Karma yet,probably because I'm a daughter of Zeus.But,I still have nightmares about it.I'm afraid of the punishment I'll get once it comes to haunt me.
Jonah:Ellie,you only did it to save Percy's life.If it hasn't come back to haunt you,it's probably Because the River Styx knows that you haven't betrayed the Olympians.
Ellie:You really think so
(Jonah says "yes" with his head)
(Ellie smiles🙂)
Ellie:Look,I get that you feel responsible for all of this,but if Clark was here,he wouldn't want you to risk your own life out of guilt for not saving him.We'll find the Rogue Demigod,but it would be to prevent him or her from hurting any more people.
Jonah:Okay...By the way,what is your Fatal Flaw?
Ellie:Trust me,you don't wanna know...
Jonah: ...
Ellie:Just kidding,it's PTSD...and a bit of thirst for Power.
Ellie:Now,let's get back to bed.
(Ellie yawns)
Ellie:(exhausted)I really need 8 hours of sleep
Jonah:Didn't you said you wouldn't sleep until the television channels run out of good programming?
Ellie:(exhausted)Good programming ended at 11:00 P.M
(Jonah and Ellie laugh)
(Jonah and Ellie stand up)
(Jonah and Ellie go back to the room)