ᵉⁿᵍˡⁱˢʰ ᵛᵉʳ☁︎

❥︎noʎ ǝʌol ʎldǝǝp ᴉ pɹɐɥ ʍoɥ ǝǝs ɹǝʌǝu noʎ

[reverse the way you read]

♤♤♤

Situation 》

You as LURINA.
Your Hero is DANNY.

ABOUT: This story tells about two people who are depressed with each other's problems and finally meet because of a mistake¿

Year: 2026.
Place: beach , club , hotel and cemetery site.
Genre: sad ending romance+ stressed conflicts.

♤♤♤

BEACH ⛱

BEACH

Lurina was sitting thoughtfully behind the big rock. She often thinks about her family's financial problems which often make her head spin.

Don't know why since these two days Lurina feels calm with this alone time.

Feel the fresh beach breeze blowing across her smooth face without any blemishes.

For a moment she wanted to lie down on the big rock when suddenly, out of nowhere, her head was thrown by something that was quite painful.

" ouch! who dares to hurt my cute head !",say Lurina.

Very painful but not much.

" sorry didn't mean to "

Lurina's head quickly raised her face to look at the husky's voice.

He looks absolutely perfect and handsome in every way.

Lurina seems to be in love with the moon just because of the man's handsome face.

For a long time Lurina stared at the handsome face of the foreign man as if to penetrate.

" Ehem! Are you satisfied with my handsome face ?",say that man.

Lurina then woke up from her reverie and started to stand up from her position.

"How the hell does he know that I'm engrossed in his handsome face, oh gosh, it's too late!",Lurina whispered in her heart.

She then bent her body at 90 degrees and started to scratch her neck which didn't itch.

" what's wrong with you , are you dumb ?",say that man again.

Lurina shook her head and hesitated to ask something. Knowing that the girl in front of him wanted to say something, he spoke up.

" Speak, I'll give you 1 minute ",answer that man alone.